Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I will completely rephrase this. I want a sig like mine. The background I want to be similar to my current sig. Instead of mews, I want some cats. I want it to say "Hazelstorm" in the top left corner, sort of big. Surprise me with the font. Thanks. :) I hope this is clear enough.

3: nothing yet. 3rd post, Here's some practice. Tell me if I need to clarify anything!

Ok i have a request :D. Ok well i have this picture from the movie Avatar :o. I would like to have this picture (shown in 1st spoiler) as my sig BUT I would like you to put the other picture background ( in the second spoiler ) to the first picture background. I would like you to type these words in fancy font on the first banner that you put the background on: You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid, ignorant like a child. Then finally could you put my name at the right hand corner it's Shining Mew2 (in the same font). Please make this sig very good :D and take your time oh and when you finished could you make the sig a little smaller because it's kinda huge. Thank You :D

6a00d8341c630a53ef012875dad94a970c-600wi

@Shining Mew2:

Ok i have a request :D. Ok well i have this picture from the movie Avatar :o. I would like to have this picture (shown in 1st spoiler) as my sig BUT I would like you to put the other picture background ( in the second spoiler ) to the first picture background. I would like you to type these words in fancy font on the first banner that you put the background on: You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid, ignorant like a child. Then finally could you put my name at the right hand corner it's Shining Mew2 (in the same font). Please make this sig very good :D and take your time oh and when you finished could you make the sig a little smaller because it's kinda huge. Thank You :D

6a00d8341c630a53ef012875dad94a970c-600wi

Lol, that's what Neytiri was saying to Jake in the movie, I watched Avatar in 3D this morning, and it was really cool.

@Everyone:

Hello, I can now go back to sig making now, Narwhal, you can add me back to the artist list... thanks.

Can anyone mae an Sig with my name and the quote : "Little hoes, comes and goes.. Gotta take`em all.

And picture of machamp and electivire. Naru, your pretty good on this

ElectivireandMachampSignature.png

Sorry if it looks horrible. Tell me if you want any changes.

Down to the village,

With a broomstick in his hand,

Running here and there all

Around the square saying,

Catch me if you can.

He led them down the streets of town

Right to the traffic cop.

And he only paused a moment when

He heard him holler "Stop!"

For Frosty the snow man

Had to hurry on his way,

But he waved goodbye saying,