Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It really shouldn't have anything to do with your web browser.

Copy/paste this into your signature: (Just use copy/paste, you don't need to make the BB tags bold)

[url="http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?4237-Narwhal-and-Illithian-s-Sig-Thread"][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2445wcg.png[[color="red"]*[/color]IMG][[color="red"]*[/color]URL]

Replace the * with /

Guess What

I'm Back!

SABEDIT

Well I decided to make a new Avatar, since Toffeuy made that cool thing a page ago.

LunaPop-OutAva.png

During my absence I fell in love with Ponies, sorry if this offends anyone.

Edited by Sabeta

Hehe, fractals, nice! Welcome back!

Btw just to share this with you, we actually both got our avatars stuffed up in terms of perspective. Since the perspective of the square is changed sidewards, if the pony/pokemon is to be leaving that square straight, half of its body should be cut away at an angle too. Do you even get what I mean lol? But not cutting half of its body is okay too, but that just gives the impression that it's leaving diagonally from the square. If we were to correct this whole perspective thing, we could just use the smudge tool to take away half its body while retaining the background and effect. Sorry if this sounds really gibberish, I have no idea what i'm saying :P

It really shouldn't have anything to do with your web browser.

Copy/paste this into your signature: (Just use copy/paste, you don't need to make the BB tags bold)

[url="http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?4237-Narwhal-and-Illithian-s-Sig-Thread"][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2445wcg.png[[color="red"]*[/color]IMG][[color="red"]*[/color]URL]

Replace the * with /

DONE!!

I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do, which was make it look like they were popping out of DS's (Well maybe I could have, but with these images it would have been much harder, well Gengar more than Milotic, but whatever)

Still, I'm fairly pleased how it turned out. Milotic might look a little bit too peaceful, but otherwise I think it looks good.

Do you like it Codemonkey?

I didn't add any text because you didn't ask for it, I can add it if you want.

Cod3M0n3ySig.png

I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do, which was make it look like they were popping out of DS's (Well maybe I could have, but with these images it would have been much harder, well Gengar more than Milotic, but whatever)

Still, I'm fairly pleased how it turned out. Milotic might look a little bit too peaceful, but otherwise I think it looks good.

Do you like it Codemonkey?

I didn't add any text because you didn't ask for it, I can add it if you want.

Cod3M0n3ySig.png

I love it. Very cool looking. Kudos to you

I'm glad you like it, I was rather pleased with the Gengar render I found, lol. For whatever reason, I had somehow got it into my head that Milotic had to be using Hydro Pump, and Gengar using Shadow Ball. I thought that was part of the request, which is how I stumbled upon this Gengar...The only Hydro Pump Milotic I could find sucked, so I just went with this and was going to apologize, until I realized that you never requested that, but at least the battle Vibe is there.

Hi guys, This may be difficult, It may not be.

I want a sig like the bleach one that Sebeta made with all the squares, Except in the Middle square I was wondering if I could have Riley in the Middle Square, and then to his direct left or right Lucario, and then I do not care where the rest of these are but I want them all in there individual squares, Growlithe/Arcanine(Whichever Render You Can Find That Looks Better), Umbreon, Togekiss, Kabutops and Pichu (This Pichu.) If you can. then put Angellic Chaos in there.

If thats too hard, Let me know.

Lol of course it's not too late, I haven't even started yet (yeah, sorry about that). Even if I have started, It would take less than a minute to open photoshop and delete the text :P

I'm a bit busy, i'll start on it now but it may take 1-3 days. Sorry, but unless Sabeta is willing to do it, you'll have to wait for me.

Looks like I'm right on time!

Well I've been needing to crack open Photoshop for a while, so yeah I'll go ahead and crunch this out. A few quick questions though.

Do you care about any sort of style of art? If not I'm going to use the Ken Sugimori Art (Official Art), though if you have a particular artist or collection you would prefer, I'm willing to use that. Do you care about what the background of the squares are? Do you want that grainy look that I used on the Bleach one, or would you rather have something else?

What about the dimensions, do you want it the same size as your other ones? Do you want there to be perspective (The squares angle differently) or would you like it flat? Do you want them all to be squares, or would rather some zany shapes? I think covers my questions for the time being. (If you couldn't tell, I was rather disapointed Gin threw away the sig I made for him so quickly [and even then he shrunk it and ruined it] So I've been waiting for an opportunity to reimagine that work, since it was the first time trying that affect, and it worked amazingly!)

Honestly, You can use whatever art you want. That Pichu that I linked to would be nice, but if you have all the official art then that is fine, They will fit better together, I honestly LOVED that signature so you can try to change the perspective if you want. That was honestly my favorite signature I have ever seen, So if you want to test the perspective look go ahead, I liked the grainy look but again, If you wanna try different things, I can give you honest feedback on it. I am more of a Novice at Photoshop so I really like the look of your peoples signatures and avatars. I do prefer for it to be squares, and I have also tried on MULTIPLE occasions to remake that affect. If you want to you can contact me on Aim(Bajammaz@aim.com)/Gmail(GoGoGengar@gmail.com) for faster responses. If I am not suppose to post those, lemme know.