StarsMmd

tool Pokemon Colosseum/XD Randomiser Tool (OSX)

So I have a weird bug...every change I make in the randomizer works except that the move flamethrower only does 1 damage no matter what. Doesn't matter what Pokemon uses it, or if it's super-effective and should do tons of damage, it ONLY does 1 damage every single time. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know how to fix it??

Anything on the source code for this project being made available? Would like to port it to other OS's myself.

On 10/28/2018 at 5:44 AM, crashtheparty said:

Recently was able to get a mac os and so I've been trying to figure out how to get the randomizer working. It seems like it does everything well but somehow every single move that isn't a shadow move ends up with 0 base power or something. It doesn't specify they have that power, but all the moves have done 5 damage at most (that 5 damage was a crit from a level 7 mewtwo using confusion on a level 11 kabutops). Trying to figure out what happened by myself hasn't really worked. Are you able to look into it?

It sounds like you've activated the physical special split but haven't actually assigned the physical/special categories to any of the moves.

On 5/25/2019 at 5:19 AM, Alzhahang said:

So I have a weird bug...every change I make in the randomizer works except that the move flamethrower only does 1 damage no matter what. Doesn't matter what Pokemon uses it, or if it's super-effective and should do tons of damage, it ONLY does 1 damage every single time. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know how to fix it??

It sounds like flamethrower wasn't set to either physical or special and you put on the physical/special split. You can use GoD Tool to set it to special.

I've just checked and it was a typo on my end. Will update the tool so that flamethrower is properly set to special.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:36 PM, Duskmourn said:

Can anyone with OSX make a Colosseum patch for me that just adds the physical/special split?

Sorry this is a bit late but I can make this for you if you'd still like.

On 7/1/2019 at 12:09 AM, theguyty said:

Anything on the source code for this project being made available? Would like to port it to other OS's myself.

All my code is in the repository linked below. It's a huge project and quite a mess though as I've been working on it for 5 years now 🙂

I'm more than happy to collaborate on it if you want to host it publicly. I'm no good with UI stuff and platform specifics but I can help with the data structures and algorithms.

https://github.com/PekanMmd/Pokemon-XD-Code

Posted (edited)

Hello! I tried to export textures with 1.0.1, but when using your tool, it does nothing. This seems to be a hidden feature not seen within the Graphical User Interface, but in the menu. Is this feature in development, or is it fully functional? When I navigated into the folder where the textures should've been exported, there's nothing there.

Also, I will be willing to work with StarMMD to make patches for other people, so Stars doesn't have to. How can we make this work?

Also, I just ran into a strange glitch when editing Area Leader Loko. I currently doesn't have a battle model, causing glitches in-game such as no trainer and summoning pokemon in the center of the field. I thought I found it when I selected Ken_a1 (2), but that caused the editor to crash. Further crashes happen when scrolling down to Loko's spot, after saving as ken. It appears the entire file is now corrupted. I checked the rest of the models, but it appears that Loko's battle model is missing.

In fact, it appears other trainers of the same model make are affected (Chaser).

304776307_bandicam2019-07-0612-18-41-010.thumb.png.31d3f99cf9f264c70438ae122ad9e19c.png

Edited by Aurorans