How to do Extreme Randomizer for ORAS?

Azenroth

Can anyone lay out a step-by-step process for doing the same type of extreme randomizer nuzlocke that TyrannitarTube did in this series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGIM7vfCzC8)? Myself and 3 friends want to do a soul link play through on top of the other challenges that TyrannitarTube did. I've already tried looking for this, but I couldn't find anything like this. It might just be that I didn't look hard enough, but here I am. We all already have the physical ORAS games so I'm pretty sure we don't need to get an illegal ROM or anything like that. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering how to do this so helping us out with this would surely be a service to all of humanity.

Just an fyi, but those episodes are edited for presentation to mask the jump cuts to edit saves / changing of ROMs.

You currently cannot change starters, but you can swap animations of a 'random'ly chosen pokemon to overwrite Treeko, Torchic and Mudkip.

You can't force shiny encounters, but you can swap textures to have a normal pokemon use its shiny texture (temporarily), then edit the save file after you catch it to make it shiny.

You can't change the storyline, but you can change text and swap ROMs so that NPCs say things at different times.

etc.

However, you can modify your ROM with any of the pre-programmed randomizer functions with pk3DS.