Looking for a 100% LEGAL AND LEGIT shiny Hoothoot / Noctowl!

Hello all,

In celebration / preparation for HeartGold and SoulSilver, I am posting with the hope that someone has chanced upon a shiny Hoothoot or Noctowl. I will accept any 100% LEGAL AND LEGIT shiny Hoothoot or Noctowl, regardless of IVs, EVs, and natures, although the lower the level the better.

I can offer any of the following:

An Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Tail, and Aerial Ace

A Modest Caterpie with Bug Bite

A movie Arceus (from Japan)

An Almia or Member's Card Darkrai

A level 1 Regigigas caught in Platinum

A choice of Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina

A Phione

I also have a Modest and an Adamant Ditto (not for trade!), so I can produce babies with either of those natures. Just ask and I'll see if I own whatever it is you want.

I am generally available to trade from 10 or 11 PM Eastern Standard Time (same time as New York) onward on weekdays (Monday through Friday), and various times throughout the weekend.

Thanks all!

Edited by codemonkey85

There is no Wi-Fi where I work. Sadness.

I would just run to a Starbuck's or whatever during lunch, but regrettably, most places like that require you to use an actual web browser to authenticate your free Wi-Fi session... something one cannot really do on a DS.

Oh, and by the way:

:P

Well, shininess in a Pokémon is decided by a combination of the PID, the OT ID, and the OT SID. The PID is assigned when you first receive the egg, but the ID and SID are not assigned until the egg hatches. Therefore, one combination of ID and SID might make one egg hatch as a shiny, but if that egg is traded to a different game with a different ID and SID, the combination may not result in a shiny.

Therefore, the egg must be hatched before it is traded to me (which it was anyway). Get it?

Source: Bulbapedia.

For those responding to a thread, comply with the original poster's requests. If he posts "I only want Pokemon X, Y, and Z", don't respond with "I have none of those. What about Pokemon A?"

Just putting that out there. It's only the shiny Hoothoot / Noctowl that I'm looking for now. But I have a couple offers now, so I think this thread is coming to an end.

EDIT: Yup, I got one (or two), so this thread is dead.

Edited by codemonkey85