Check to see if this is legit

This is probably the first time I've ever cared about legitimacy for the PID and hex's, but I need to see if these pass as a 'legit' for PBR and such. I have 2 types here, one caught in the game and 1 that was Migrated, I just need you to tell me if I did it right so I know in the future, and or how to fix the problem if there is one.

Latias.pkm

Heatran.pkm

Latias.pkm

Heatran.pkm

I ran through Legality Checker, Heatran was good but Latias had Invalid Trashbytes, here were the results:

94781832.png

After seeing that the Latias had Invalid TrashBytes, I ran it through the Trash Bytes Normailzer then I checked through the Legality Checker, and it turned out good, here were the results:

75121425.png

I attached the fixed Latias to this quick reply.

Latias.pkm

Latias.pkm

I ran through Legality Checker, Heatran was good but Latias had Invalid Trashbytes, here were the results:

After seeing that the Latias had Invalid TrashBytes, I ran it through the Trash Bytes Normailzer then I checked through the Legality Checker, and it turned out good, here were the results:

I attached the fixed Latias to this quick reply.

Thanks for fixing it up, I forgot to put it through the Trashbytes program lol.

Latias is still an obvious hack.

Nope, I checked on Shoddy and those are legit IV's, legit moves, legit nature, legit Pal Park date, Legit ID/SID, Legit Nickname (lol), legit ribbons, legit hometown, and legit EV's, therefore, legit, just not original.

Nope, I checked on Shoddy and those are legit IV's, legit moves, legit nature, legit Pal Park date, Legit ID/SID, Legit Nickname (lol), legit ribbons, legit hometown, and legit EV's, therefore, legit, just not original.

Yes, whatever, except that those IVs are impossible for your Latias.

Can a Pokemon really have a Japanese name if its language is ENG? I don't think so. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

Are you sure? Southern Island Latias can be soft reset until one with perfect IVs is achieved.

Checked on Shoddy? Since when is Shoddy an authority on anything? By the way, NOTHING about this Latis is "legit." You need to check your definitions.

Can a Pokemon really have a Japanese name if its language is ENG? I don't think so. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

An English Latias cannot have a Japanese name. The only way a pokemon from one language could have a name of a different language would be if it was non-nicknamed and traded to another language and then evolved. Latias does not evolve, so it's name would never change from the language in which it was caught... in this case: English.

Please go ahead and try to catch Latias at Sapphire's Southern Island.

Well what I was implying was that Arandomproduction1 could have easily made it legal by making a Latias from Southern Island. Naturally, I meant for the game to be changed as well.

Checked on Shoddy? Since when is Shoddy an authority on anything? By the way, NOTHING about this Latis is "legit." You need to check your definitions.

An English Latias cannot have a Japanese name. The only way a pokemon from one language could have a name of a different language would be if it was non-nicknamed and traded to another language and then evolved. Latias does not evolve, so it's name would never change from the language in which it was caught... in this case: English.

Well then, I could easily change my OT to the one in my Japanese Saphire. And how is 'nothing' not legit all its moves EV's, and more are legit, just not the nickname for your case. Pshh, lrn2playOU@Max. If your gonna post a 'flame' type comment, then don't even bother comment. And shoddy actually has legit PID/IV for there Pokemon. Pokesav just makes the time I spend 10000x times faster, there just not original this way. But anyways, just tell me how to FIX it next time.

And how is 'nothing' not legit all its moves EV's, and more are legit, just not the nickname for your case.

^

This.

Also, the term is "legal," not "legit." Since you are making a Latias, it is in no way legit, but could in fact be made to be "legal" if done right.