Some changes to improve the program for the "tab" key

Favna

I'm going through the entire program by pressing Tab and I think some improvements can be made. I will list them below:

I think it's a fairly small feature request but here goes:

• We can control+click on for example "Randomize IVs" to max them.
  • We can (once tabbed to) press the enter key to randomize IVs regurly
  • We can NOT control+enter to max the IVs
    Would love it if the latter option would be added all across. I'm one of those extremely lazy people that likes to use macro's, and doing so is a lot easier if we can control+enter. (The macro would send a couple of Tab's, enters, digits etc)

When the current selected is on "Main" we have to tab key all the way through the Main tab to get to the "Make Shiny" button. It would be appreciated if this one can be sorted after the "reroll" button (which is the one selected after pressing Tab once coming from Main)

To continue the same idea as above; the "Met Location" comes after the "As Egg" rather than after the "Origin Game". Resorting those would make some more sense there

When in Ribbons/Medals section it is not possible to select the checkboxes by pressing the enter key

When opening the Memory / Amie Editor (again through pressing enter obviously) it defaults to "Fullness". If possible it would be much appreciated for it to start on "Friendship" then go down in the following order:

• Friendship
  • Affection
  • Memory Type
  • Area
  • Intensity
  • Feeling
  • Fullness
  • Enjoyment

That's about it I think. Hope to see these in a future release. I would kiiindaaa love to see a "notification" when the changes are committed on the git buuutt... not mandatory if that is too much asked. (I am asking this because as I study informatics I got a full license of Visual Studio 2012 so using the source on the Git I can build my own release before a release is posted on here)

When in Ribbons/Medals section it is not possible to select the checkboxes by pressing the enter key

Use space to check/uncheck checkboxes (that's the way it goes for every windows program)

EDIT: outspeeded^^

As for the remaining, I mainly go through PKHex with my mouse so I don't know for sure but what you propose seems to make sense :)

PS : It's an off-topic question but is there a difference between your full visual studio 2012 version and the free 2013 version (community version) I downloaded on microsoft's website ?