PKHEX Trainer info / Items problem + Diancie help

ThreeG

Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all :) I'm 23 years old and I love playing Pokemon! lol

I've been using Pkhex for some time now, using the Pcout/in method. But today i decided to start a new game using OR. Picked a torchic and once i got the pokedex i went to the pokemon centre, deposited torchic and kept a zigzagoon in my party. turned it off and used the pcout/pcin method. I added the starter 2 missing pokemons and hoopa/volcanion. My fav number is 313, so changed the TID n removed 3 digits n replaced with 313, i did this with the new pokemons too. and I clicked on trainer info and input my new TID n i used the same SID. i pressed save on bottom right. i went to items and added 100 rare candy n 2 mega stones. clicked on save. I saved it and used the method. in the game when i opened my trainer id card, my old id was still there, and i checked my items there was no rare candy. the potion was still there. i did get my pokemons tho. everything else worked but i have the trainer info / item problem.

If you can tell me what I did wrong, please do tell me. Thank you.

Also, Ive been trying to get a Diancie using PKhex which will allow me to battle passerby via wifi. I know this guy who got a hacked Diancie and able to battle online which is strange. Did I add the wrong PID/SID?

Thanks for reading and taking the time to help me out! Much appreciated