Smogon Dex Pokemon Collection

FullLifeGames

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should use LC pokemon. (Is that you want?)

I don't want them for LC, I just really want a complete living pokedex in my game, and I'd like them to all be at starter levels (for example, Charmander lvl 1, Charmeleon lvl 16, and Charizard lvl 36), and I want them to be KB/HB (you get a special certificate in the game for having a complete KB/HB pokedex), perfect IV, competitive natures, and egg moves.

Do have it as a text list? This would make things muuuuuuuuch easier.

I'll start to put them as a text list right now :D

Would this format be ok?

Pokemon:

Nature:

IV's: (The Order of the IV's would be HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed) Or you could just make all 6IV's :) (Except pokemon with Specific Hidden Powers)

Ability:

Egg moves:

~

~

~

~

I don't want them for LC, I just really want a complete living pokedex in my game, and I'd like them to all be at starter levels (for example, Charmander lvl 1, Charmeleon lvl 16, and Charizard lvl 36), and I want them to be KB/HB (you get a special certificate in the game for having a complete KB/HB pokedex), perfect IV, competitive natures, and egg moves.
This would get really huge. Generating all pokemon KB/HB is easy and should be makeable, but starter levels, competitive natures and egg moves make it a pain.

To get the information, what is in Kalos dex or Hoenn dex is not a problem, but starter levels would be a little bit more complicated. Still makeable.

With competitive natures you could I guess generate all natures...but this would be kinda big.

Now the problem => egg moves.

How are you imagining it?

Treeko has 16 egg moves, so one Treeko for each egg move would be 16 Treekos multiplied by natures or each combination of egg moves once would make 1820 Treekos multiplied by natures (fuck yeah Statistics).

This is big and I don't know if this is really what you want, when you just pick the egg moves if you reaaally want them so badly.

Please tell me your solution for this if you have one, I'm curious.

Time to make an update post again.

Update 4 came out a while ago and fixed a major bug and compatibility issues.

The one thing, which is really annoying, is event mons (hence are there so many mini updates), but until someone comes with a event mon database or something, there will be probably some more mini updates.

Patchnotes:

Update 4:

- fixed a critical bug where every pokemon with "ho" in it got a changed Met Location

.1 - fixed Shiftry and Blissey/Chansey + Wish

.2 - fixed Gengar + Sludge Wave

.3 - fixed Mewtwo + Unnerve and the move King's Shield (and every other move with a ' in it, if another exists)

I'll start to put them as a text list right now :D

Would this format be ok?

Pokemon:

Nature:

IV's: (The Order of the IV's would be HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed) Or you could just make all 6IV's :) (Except pokemon with Specific Hidden Powers)

Ability:

Egg moves:

~

~

~

~

Format is fine until it has repeating logic behind it. If you're done send me the text file, I'll then make it into .ekx files.

This would get really huge. Generating all pokemon KB/HB is easy and should be makeable, but starter levels, competitive natures and egg moves make it a pain.

To get the information, what is in Kalos dex or Hoenn dex is not a problem, but starter levels would be a little bit more complicated. Still makeable.

With competitive natures you could I guess generate all natures...but this would be kinda big.

Now the problem => egg moves.

How are you imagining it?

Treeko has 16 egg moves, so one Treeko for each egg move would be 16 Treekos multiplied by natures or each combination of egg moves once would make 1820 Treekos multiplied by natures (fuck yeah Statistics).

This is big and I don't know if this is really what you want, when you just pick the egg moves if you reaaally want them so badly.

Please tell me your solution for this if you have one, I'm curious.

I see your point, there is no easy way to determine "competitive" egg moves for all pokemon. How about one of each pokemon with perfect IVs, KB/HB, starter levels, starter moves, and good natures? By good nature, I mean any nature listed for that pokemon on smogon, and no natures that have no effect.

For example...

Charmander, Level 1, Adamant, Scratch, Growl

Charmeleon, Level 16 , Adamant, Scratch, Growl, Ember

Charizard, Level 36, Adamant, Wing Attack, Flame Burst, Scary Face, Dragon Rage

Legendaries would have the levels and moves they would be caught with in the wild, and come from legal origin games.

For abilities, I would generate two sets, one with hidden ability, and the other with ability 1.

For shiny, I would make one set completely shiny, the other non shiny.

Edit: also give all pokemon pokerus

Format is fine until it has repeating logic behind it. If you're done send me the text file, I'll then make it into .ekx files.

Deal :)

Im making the text file here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rgbVFYiEzKQCJQgNs-jBvVDWYAYBUfCKJl8giPvqYGw/edit?usp=sharing

Don't worry about which pokeball you put them in :) I can fix that after you make the ekx files and upload them to idk mediafire or Mega :)

The problem is, how do you filter "competitive" moves?

It's not like there is a recipe which makes moves competitive or uncompetitive and not a list either.

and well you could use the egg moves I'll provide on the text file im making those are competitive egg moves and the ones I don't put egg moves on are the ones that don't have competitive egg moves (example the pokemon got 500 special attack but all the egg moves are physical attacks so theres no competitive egg moves really)

I see your point, there is no easy way to determine "competitive" egg moves for all pokemon. How about one of each pokemon with perfect IVs, KB/HB, starter levels, starter moves, and good natures? By good nature, I mean any nature listed for that pokemon on smogon, and no natures that have no effect.

For example...

Charmander, Level 1, Adamant, Scratch, Growl

Charmeleon, Level 16 , Adamant, Scratch, Growl, Ember

Charizard, Level 36, Adamant, Wing Attack, Flame Burst, Scary Face, Dragon Rage

Legendaries would have the levels and moves they would be caught with in the wild, and come from legal origin games.

For abilities, I would generate two sets, one with hidden ability, and the other with ability 1.

For shiny, I would make one set completely shiny, the other non shiny.

For the competitive natures, I guess I will have to use the Smogon list I made for the set database.

Figuring out, what evolves into what and telling it the code will be difficult, but maybe the Serebii source code will help me. Made already a list with all the Pokemons from Hoenn and Kalos with their dexnr, to put it later in the script into a format like "http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/xyz.shtml" xyz - dexnr.

For the competitive natures, I guess I will have to use the Smogon list I made for the set database.

Figuring out, what evolves into what and telling it the code will be difficult, but maybe the Serebii source code will help me. Made already a list with all the Pokemons from Hoenn and Kalos with their dexnr, to put it later in the script into a format like "http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/xyz.shtml" xyz - dexnr.

The level each pokemon starts at and their starter moves are also listed on bulbapedia. Can you make a program to grab all that info from the site? If not, I could manually go through and copy them all into a list, but I wouldn't have it done right away, it would take a while to do all 721 pokemon.

The level each pokemon starts at and their starter moves are also listed on bulbapedia. Can you make a program to grab all that info from the site? If not, I could manually go through and copy them all into a list, but I wouldn't have it done right away, it would take a while to do all 721 pokemon.
Don't make yourself all the work, it would take like forever 0.o. I will look at it, and see if there is an easy way to grab me the information from serebii or bulbapedia.

One thing I did was this: http://puu.sh/fvPBj/69473086c0.sets

This are basically all Pokemon in the Kalos and Hoenn Dex with there met level and dex nr. together in their evolution line (excluding Legendary's and special Pokemon, but don't worry, they will be correct when I gen them ;) ). I could gen them all now, but with no competitive egg moves :/

Would this be okay? (I will see then how far Wicked's list got).

One thing I did was this: http://puu.sh/fvPBj/69473086c0.sets

This are basically all Pokemon in the Kalos and Hoenn Dex with there met level and dex nr. together in their evolution line (excluding Legendary's and special Pokemon, but don't worry, they will be correct when I gen them ;) ). I could gen them all now, but with no competitive egg moves :/

Would this be okay? (I will see then how far Wicked's list got).

Im sorry I havent been able to edit the list as much but Kanto, Johto and Hoenn are ready I'll Start Sinnoh right now and Unova Tomorrow :D

Edited by Wicked13

Im sorry I havent been able to edit the list as much but Kanto, Johto and Hoenn are ready I'll Start Sinnoh right now and Unova Tomorrow :D
Wow, this got long.

I will try to make the Kanto - Hoenn mons probably later today (but don't expect results till tomorrow, I have to play Telltale's Game of Thrones 0.o) and I will add the other mons when they're done.

Sry, but I'm not sure what you really want me to do.
Wow, this got long.

I will try to make the Kanto - Hoenn mons probably later today (but don't expect results till tomorrow, I have to play Telltale's Game of Thrones 0.o) and I will add the other mons when they're done.

It is xD and it'll get even longer when I put the unova pokemon xD and lol try playing Dragon Age Inquisition like me xD will take you years to finish all the mons xD

Wow, this got long.

Well I think that I will take a bit longer, sry for that (I was too lazy :/). I won't give a date out, because last time I didn't make it, but I hope I will make it soon.