Soundtrack question.

KaleoOmega

Hello! At first, I would thank all of you for your efforts with PKHeX. I'm using it with Ram2Sav, and works like a charm.

However, I have a question, but I don't know if this is the right place to ask... Since now we can edit much aspects from our save files through PKHeX and reinject them through Ram2Sav, I was wondering about one thing, it's a minor detail, I know.

In online battles, we can set the music that will play; but since Ho-Oh and Lugia have their exclusive battle themes, an Omega Ruby player can't use the Lugia theme in online battles (since Lugia isn't obtainable in OR) - the same for Alpha Sapphire players that can't use the Ho-Oh theme.

Precisely, these tracks are Music 12 - Battle! Ho-Oh (Omega Ruby Only); & Music 13 - Battle! Lugia (Alpha Sapphire Only).

Assuming both themes are encoded in both versions, maybe it would be possible to just unlock these themes through PkHeX in some way (so OR players could choose Music 13 too, and AR players could choose Music 12)?

Just a silly question, I know. Thanks in advance to everyone. And sorry for my English mistakes. :)

Hello again! Kaphotics, thanks for your answer. I must relate something I did yesterday, maybe it's useful somehow.

With the help of a friend that have Alpha Sapphire (I have Omega Ruby only), we exchanged ramsav.bin files and injected in each other's games - so I captured Ho-Oh using their AS save in my OR game, and he captured Lugia using my OR save in their AS game.

Through this method, we managed to unlock the exclusive battle themes in the opposite saves, and after exchanged the updated ramsav.bin files and re-injected in our games, the battle themes didn't disappeared. So now we have all the battle themes unlocked in our OR and AS games.

I know this is just a minor detail, if compared to many things that PKHeX can do, but if this bit of info could be useful for a future feature on PKHeX (after all, this method isn't very practical)... if you want for resource purposes, I can share my ramsav.bin file with both themes.

Again, thanks for your attention! Keep the good work! :)