PCEdit - Full PC Dumping and Injection for X/Y/OR/AS

Okay so I have a problem. I'm doing everything following the instructions but when I get to the part when I need to open browser and go to http://bit.ly/1yRUulB (pcout.bin) the page loads, and then the home browser doesn't crash, along with freezing my 3DS entirely ( Old XL running 9.4) forcing me to turn it off by holding the power button for around 5 seconds. Any help?

Clear your browser cache of cookies and history then hit initialize save data at the VERY VERY bottom. It ensures it to be a fresh browser. If this doesnt help, please explain more in depth.

You helped a lot, thank you very much :grog:

You don't happen to know anyone with a save with all 719 Pokemon do you?

Currently working on that (gen 6 based from all that are allowed even events) I shall hopefully get it done by tonight :D

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have the PcData bin now how do you run it?

Did you use the download from KazoWAR or the one I uploaded from him when it first was uploaded. You need to double click pcdata to savefile batch file (its an executable command prompt line) and it should open then disappear

Clear your browser cache of cookies and history then hit initialize save data at the VERY VERY bottom. It ensures it to be a fresh browser. If this doesnt help, please explain more in depth.

Heres what I'm doing, starting from scratch:

- Opening the pastebins and downloading both

- Copying both to my SD card

- Renaming them to pcin.bin and pcout.bin, respectively (when I rename them the just say pcin and pcout but they're still VLC media files)

- Putting the SD Card in my 3DS and running Pokemon X until it loads completely then opening my game normally

- Going into the internet browser, cleared cookies and history, then hitting initialize save data

- Going into the browser again and going into the url http://bit.ly/1yRUulB and hitting confirm

- The page loads just fine and says:

Downloading ROP file LoadCode.dat: OK

Setting filename parameter to pcout.bin: OK

Executing..._________________

And that's it, the browser doesn't crash and my 3DS freezes, no matter how long I wait, it stays the same. Left it open for around 5 mins and nothing, had to force shutdown my 3DS. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong and It's annoying me so much, please help me :(.

I do not take credit for the files, just simply re-uploading for those having trouble. Click here for PCEdit (I named PCDumper) Have fun and hope this helps!

Heres what I'm doing, starting from scratch:

- Opening the pastebins and downloading both

- Copying both to my SD card

- Renaming them to pcin.bin and pcout.bin, respectively (when I rename them the just say pcin and pcout but they're still VLC media files)

- Putting the SD Card in my 3DS and running Pokemon X until it loads completely then opening my game normally

- Going into the internet browser, cleared cookies and history, then hitting initialize save data

- Going into the browser again and going into the url http://bit.ly/1yRUulB and hitting confirm

- The page loads just fine and says:

Downloading ROP file LoadCode.dat: OK

Setting filename parameter to pcout.bin: OK

Executing..._________________

And that's it, the browser doesn't crash and my 3DS freezes, no matter how long I wait, it stays the same. Left it open for around 5 mins and nothing, had to force shutdown my 3DS. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong and It's annoying me so much, please help me :(.

Use the files from my quote above yours. The download in the first post doesnt include them. It should crash within 20 seconds or less, so IDK whats going on. I did all the steps (even turned wifi off and back on) and cleared my browser history/cookies. Try these files and see what your results are.

AGAIN I DO NOT OWN THEM.

Use the files from my quote above yours. The download in the first post doesnt include them. It should crash within 20 seconds or less, so IDK whats going on. I did all the steps (even turned wifi off and back on) and cleared my browser history/cookies. Try these files and see what your results are.

AGAIN I DO NOT OWN THEM.

Wait which files? Will you please link them again?

I do not take credit for the files, just simply re-uploading for those having trouble. Click here for PCEdit (I named PCDumper) Have fun and hope this helps!

Wait which files? Will you please link them again?

Its the blue part in the quote.

So I am stuck pkhex says it is the wrong file size. I have the most current version. Am I supposed to do something in the pkedit folder?

Are you using the files from the OP or from the ones I uploaded (from KazoWAR)?

Okay so everything worked with the pcout and pcin from your link |M|, but now the pcdata file is 256k instead of 211k and it doesn't work with PKHeX, any help?

You need to click on pcdata to savefile which converts the data from pcdata.bin to the file named savefile. That is the one that works in PKHeX.

So how do you change it to savefile by clicking on it, I have 211 kb,but the file format is still unsupported and whenever I double-click windows asks me what I what to open the file with.

You need to click pcdata to savefile within the folder. It looks like an application file.

Hey, I edited my save file and everything is fine, but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do now. Can you help me with this? :)

Click on savefile to pcdata and take the newly updated pcdata.bin (helps if you can see the edited time on the file) and put it on your SD card. Go to the website for the pcdata to be input back into the game and it should work. It took me 8 tries to get this part to work though.

Okay so my issue is that the pcdata to savefile.bat Won't actually change the savefile like the command promt comes up and I see that the pcdata.exe -in command is shown but no change in the savefile (Yeah I opened it in PkHeX just to be sure)

So how do you change it to savefile by clicking on it, I have 211 kb,but the file format is still unsupported and whenever I double-click windows asks me what I what to open the file with.

It should be edited via the time stamps.

Okay so my issue is that the pcdata to savefile.bat Won't actually change the savefile like the command promt comes up and I see that the pcdata.exe -in command is shown but no change in the savefile (Yeah I opened it in PkHeX just to be sure)
the link http://bit.ly/1yRUulB to run pcout.bin. doesnt work for me it comes as communication error...wats that mean

Its supposed to give a connection error and crash you out.