Rental Smogon team (All competitive .PK6 to copy)

vinnycl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thx u!!! so i have just to copy this file in my ramsave? PPorg_GenVI_WC6s?? how can i import wc6 files in my pkhex ?? i tried to put mew jirachi and arceus on the GTS but it said that it s a special Pokemon... can u haelp me? can u give me a pkm file??? or trie to explain me how to do- thx u i m sorryyy

Edited by ldex

thx u!!! so i have just to copy this file in my ramsave? PPorg_GenVI_WC6s?? how can i import wc6 files in my pkhex ?? i tried to put mew jirachi and arceus on the GTS but it said that it s a special Pokemon... can u haelp me? can u give me a pkm file??? or trie to explain me how to do- thx u i m sorryyy

Go to wondercard btn.

Import your .wc6 file.

Click on "<" btn. to impot.

And save it.

hey, i need help, Im not touching the file, i'm changing the file from pk6 to ekx, so cause they the only ones that work for me, and i keep getting a bad egg, what is it or how do i fix this please :)

You should use .pk6 files instead .ekx.

There is no error w/ those files. You can't rename .pk6 do .ekx. If you are doing this, that's the why you are getting Bad Eggs.

Try to use save file injection method [it is much more easier and fast]:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44618-RAM2Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

Just drag and drop on PkHeX .pk6 files in to your file.

.pk6 files is the main support of PKHeX. So, i do not pretend to convert files for that format.

Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, first I would like to say thanks sooo much for taking the time and doing all of this!! So I save all the folders to my dropbox and then I used the link ( http://lunarcookies.github.io/upload.html ) to drag the Pokemon that I want into the box for generate a QR code. Well when I tried to drag one in, nothing was generated. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to format these files to something different? Or am I making a really stupid mistake, which if so I wouldnt be surprised considering the fact I still very new to this QR thing. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for you time!

Edited by Rj_Harrell21

Firstly, I would like to thank you for this project. It is evident that a lot of effort has been put into it. It is truly amazing.

I would just like to point out that Seadra and Fletchinder are missing from the NFE and RU/NU tiers. Thank you!

Edited by Wilsontws

Load your save file, dump to PKHeX's database.

Load this save file, dump to PKHeX's database.

Load your save file, import PKHeX's database.

No need to have multiple posted save files.

hey can i use this method iam using a legit cartridge to get all this pokemons ? :o

btw iam using Y which one should i download