I will trade you shiny pokemon for free!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me who's available on saturday 10AM New York Time. I'll get those pokemon ready.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

24 hours later from the time I post this I'm available!!!

I will try

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

When You get the pokemon you want please advertise me!

Ok I will advertise u ;). :D

C everybody in 2hrs and 20mts.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

hotpinkmunchlax: I'll get the beldum and munchlax for you soon. But not today. Mabye a week later I'll be available for trading

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

reyesdelexceso: Pichu or Pikachu

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Please tell me your Friend Codes. It is confusing when you don't tell me. If your FC isn't shown on the first page tell me!

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

By The Way, If you get the pokemon, tell me you have successfully recieved the pokemon you want. Then I'll take you out of the list and go on to the next person!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I will see people who are available in 30 minutes

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I will see people who are available in 30 minutes

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I am in Wifi

i'll get the staryu and swablu ready by next time! I'll give you other things!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Do you like the shiny Jhoto starters???

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Do you want Munchlax and riolu too???

im waiting in wifi chat for the shiny eevee

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

im waiting in the wifi room for the eevee =)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

what is your FC chycorita? im waiting in the room...