Complete Pokemon DB for X Y? Even in shiny?

CyKoDeLiC

Hi there, I just wanted to ask, if anybody has a complete database with all Pokemons in it to inject via PKHex?

not to be rude or anything, what is the point in playing pokemon, if you do that?

Just curious.

anyhow, all 649 pokemon in gen V (not all shiny)

(pkhex allows importing)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9p50teogg7b7qt9/White_2_649_for_public_again

description from my previous upload:

I'm sorry but your first box of Pokemon could not even get through Poketransporter xD

===========================================================

Anyway thanks to the ordeal above, I've decided to take part in this project.

In this link, is a save file with all Pokemon (minus legendaries).

I've changed the OT, ID and SID for privacy purposes, but take comfort in knowing that all of them went through Pokebank before I did so.

(I used Pikaedit to achieve this feat of changing all OT ID and SID at once)

Those with sharp eyes may have noticed that some are named "Pokedex"

Do not worry, as the nickname flag is set to off, so Poketransporter will re-issue their proper names upon transfer.

(you might realize the "Pokedex" is a template I used for Pokemon I did not have)

Any issues let me know, so I can update the save.

Not that I encountered any issues, but I did change a few PIDs as they were shiny, so just in case there was a lapse in my judgment.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
This is really usefull, but I agree with theSLAYER. Part of the reason pokemon is fun (aside from the competitive metagame) is finding all the pokes. Though I can understand filling up the pokedex can be a real pain sometimes.

It's very feasible when owning all games from Gen III to VI. That's my case, but I haven't really started. If I ever get it down, I'd be willing to share it. It's a nice little challenge, one that warrants not using shortcuts.