Is the cup...

Minamimoto

Half empty or half full?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Half empty or half full?

• Half full!
    • Half empty,idiot.
    • Half empt-wait wait wait! Umm...half f-no,that can't be it...

Can I make something crystal clear here. They are the same! Because if the cup is half full then it is half of a full cup right? so it would look like this :~: see! Then if the cup was half empty then it would be half of an empty cup which would look like this :~: see! Same! Ugh, sometimes I wonder about people. No offense but if you dont see it I'm going to make you see it! :~: = cup half empty :~: = cup half full

SAME!

I didn't vote because none of the answers were correct!

Edit: no hard feelings i mean i have the right to post my beliefs here correct!

Edited by pokemonfan
Forgot something and I didn't want to double post again

Where is the option of:

"Half full if filling it and Half empty if emptying it"?

or

"I don't give a damn. It's half a glass"?

True, finally someone else who said that they are exactly the same. Except in a slightly different way. (hehe)

I know its ok to swear on these forums but really why do people feel the need? Do people think they enhance their sentences like spongebob and patrick? (I dont watch the show a lot I just have people in my life that do, so I end up watching it too) Oooooh that rhymes! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! OOOh that rhymes too! Darn! I can't keep rhyming. oh well then.

This takes me back...

An evening with a friend and at one point just started being a bit of a pessimist and I came out with:

"What's wrong with you Mr. Glass Is Half-Empty? You know what, their isn't even any water in that glass with you!"

"Nah that's not true... I'm Mr. Glass Isn't Even There!"

..Back on topic, glass is half-empty.

Its full! I think that the point of this is to show whether you look on the good/bad side of life. But yes, it is full.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

True, finally someone else who said that they are exactly the same. Except in a slightly different way. (hehe)

I know its ok to swear on these forums but really why do people feel the need? Do people think they enhance their sentences like spongebob and patrick? (I dont watch the show a lot I just have people in my life that do, so I end up watching it too) Oooooh that rhymes! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! OOOh that rhymes too! Darn! I can't keep rhyming. oh well then.

Lol, I don't know if that last paragraph was supposed to be funny or not but ah that was funny.

Oh gosh...if I must.

Well, I once described my self-esteem as being stomped deep into concrete, fallen to the dark, stumbled into hell, fought its way back, destroyed by my peers, and crushed until it shattered onto the cold, pitiful, stone floor of the dungeon I call my soul. And yet, still, I have hope.

I'll let that be the answer to the question, then.