Pokemon IV/Hidden Power Calculator for WINDOWS MOBILE (Supports X & Y)

SNSDForLife

Guys, if anyone's interested, my IV calculator supports 6th Gen games (X & Y), for Windows phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/pok%C3%A9mon-iv-calculator/14c9ef93-ebf7-478c-9131-00d621d98716

Here's a list of features you can expect from this app:

Platform: Windows Mobile Phones (only)

1) Calculate IVs of ALL Pokémon till date (0 - 718), 3rd/4th/5th/6th Generations supported.

2) Easily navigate through the list of Pokémon arranged alphabetically with your finger or use the search bar to look for a specific Pokémon (a Pokémon is selected as soon as you start typing in its name!)

3) Base stats of Pokémon included, displayed instantly as soon as you select a Pokémon.

4) Types & Dex# of Pokemon displayed as soon as you select a Pokémon .

5) Calculate Hidden Power of any Pokémon, including the "Type" & "Power" of the Hidden Power move.

I will be updating it as soon as I get more data or if there are any changes to be made.

47906d1382741060t-capture.jpg

~ Cheers

Edited by SNSDForLife

The app requires Data Services to work, according to the requirements. Is your app pulling any data from online sources? If not, you can turn off this requirement in the app manifest.

It is perhaps using it for the crash counter which sends me a report in case the app crashes at any time, it doesn't use it for any other purpose though. :)

Why does it need data services?

It basically uses it to send me any crash reports but that is it, thanks for downloading it, I would really appreciate if you could review it on my app place too, thanks! =)