Play any instruments?

Peter01

Garage Band? That's all I can think of.

It is most definately Garage Band. lol i know this because I actually tried getting a PC copy of Garage Band, but the only problem is I don't have an emulator.... :/

I played Piano for 6 years, but i didn't like my teacher so I quit.... I played a lot of Final Fantasy pieces in my spare time :P I actually ordered a special collection of Final Fantasy X music from Japan, but with shipping--never mind. let's just say it was NOT cheap. the only problem, though, is that after we ordered it, our credit card was mysteriously charged for $600 in gas money.... >.>

Right about the time I quit piano, I decided flute was pretty cool.... so since then, I've been playing flute. (about 3 years, but trust me, I'm not bad.... I got 2nd chair in a music camp with 74 flutists, and that was only my 2nd year playing)

Guitar. Got my dad's sax in the room, been meaning to sit down and spend a while learning.

I'm moving soon to a school with a much bigger music department, I'll be going to several music classes for several instruments and milk it for all it's worth. T