Can't Stop The Rock.

Find__Tab

Hey there! I've used a lot of names over the years (starting with GUMMY and Shadow), but the main ones I'm referred to are Boom and Smogo (the names I used with most of the people I met). Call me whatever though. hopefully nothing mean.

It's been a long time since I got into Pokémon - I started on Shoddy and ended on Pokémon Online. I'm looking to get back into competitive Pokémon for Generation 6, so there we go. I can't remember if I ever actually came here but I've known about this place for a while - I was on the rain server with CuleX and Shogun/rain when I first started competitive Pokémon, and from CuleX I found out about this place, although as stated I don't think I ever actually registered or, well, did anything.

I noticed that it's against the rules to have more than one account, but I legitimately can't remember if I ever had another account (nor do I remember what a password to said non-existant account could be). I mean, it's been a few years, so feel free to delete my old account if you know of one I may have had at any point. Sorry for any possible troubles in that regard.

Anyway, to cut it short, I'm looking to get back into Pokémon so I browsed around for a while and decided upon this place. I have a fondness for small communities I guess. Nice to meet you. :creep:

Huh wait. Isn't this you?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/member.php?678-Shadow

You had an orange username at that time due to winning some tourney. That I do remember. It's been too long. How is everything?

Just checked their posts, and nah that's not me. If I was here before it was probably Shadow something, though. And yeah, it has been a while. I've been pretty good thanks, I just finished school so I'm about to go to college to do Computing, Philosophy, Law and English Lit. No idea what I want to do after that, but hey, that's future me's problem. Overall though I've been pretty great, good to see you again. :)

ps: Thanks for clearing that up, evan. Nice to meet you!