Ability: Pressure

EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk

Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

- Rock Slide

- Earthquake

---

This was chosen as the lead pokemon because it is fast and ensures me being able to get stealth rock down and also cause some damage if im lucky.

205.gif

Clammy (Forretress) (M) @ Shed Shell

Ability: Sturdy

EVs: 252 HP/112 Atk/144 Def

Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Toxic Spikes

- Gyro Ball

- Rapid Spin

- Explosion

---

This Pokemon is my rapid spinner and also is my toxic spikes supporter. this thing can get in do its job and if necerssary....Kamikaze!!!!! lol

474_2.png

Origami (Porygonz) @ Life Orb

Ability: Download

EVs: 70 HP/188 Spd/252 SAtk

Modest nature (+SpA, -Atk)

- Agility

- Thunderbolt

- Ice Beam

- Nasty Plot

---

This is the main reason wraith helped me build this team. i wanted to use p-z to sweep and by the end of this rmt u will see how he helped me go about reaching my goal wont dissapoint i promise

392_2.png

Bubbles (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Blaze

EVs: 64 Atk/192 Spd/252 SAtk

Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)

- Nasty Plot

- Close Combat

- Grass Knot

- Flamethrower

---

R.I.P. michael jackson i named it after his pet monkey =D but anywho this is another sweeper on my team he is here to take care of scizor and lucario who threaten my porygon-z from sweeping and as u guys know this thing can sweep on its own because it can come in on things it resists and nasty plot its way to victory

437_2.png

Gnome (Bronzong) @ Light Clay

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP/152 Atk/8 Def/96 SDef

Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Light Screen

- Reflect

- Earthquake

- Explosion

---

This is where p-z will scare you =] bronzong can set up dual screens and have them both last longer with light clay and if necessary.....Kamikaze!!!!! lol but the dual screens allows p-z to nasty plot up to truly scary stats being one of the best special attackers in the metagame all ready nasty plot will just make you cringe =]

330.png

Eragon (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 80 HP/252 Atk/176 Spd

Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Outrage

- Stone Edge

- U-turn

---

To be honest i forgot why flygon is here -_- lol i think it was to avoid things like earthquake and to possibly help with revenge killing other dragons as it is scarfed so hopefully i can outspeed them o and i also think it can scout with u-turn

Boltbeam is resisted by Shedinja, Magnezone, and Lanturn. You don't see Lanturn much in OU anyways, and you have Flygon to deal with that. Magnezone is dealt by Infernape and Flygon, and Shedinja, lol. Stealth Rocks :P

So as long as those guys are out, you're clear. Also, keep in mind Magnezone can trap your steels (like Forretress) and ruin your day, so you MIGHT consider Shed Shell on Forretress.

Well, Alakazam doesn't carry Choice Scarf usually... nor do I see anything do that at all :/

If you're REALLY paranoid, run 252 on Speed with Modest and after an Agility, you tie with Choice Scarf Alakazam :/

Okay, bad idea. Speed ties suck :(

Timid with 156 Speed EVs outpace Scarf Kazam after Agility.

And Lanturn isn't much of a threat, lol. It's really Lucario, Mamoswine and Scizor, but they're dealt with by your Infernape.

Magnezone is a big threat though, so watch out for him. Your Bronzong's EQ can surprise him though :P

And I'm sure Infernape can deal with Magnezone, but they usually switch out. So predict a switch in and bust it when you can. Just don't let yourself open to Magnezone, which is why I'm suggesting a Shed Shell on Forry.

Im not the best team rater or battler, but I'll give this a try. First off, I see a pretty big weakness to Salamence. Mixmence and DDmence to be exact. Draco Meteor can OHKO all of your pokemon, except Bronzong and Forretress, who get owned by Fire Blast. If Salamence gets 1 DD in it 1-2HKO's your entire team. For this reason, you should make Flygon Jolly with 252 EVs in speed. I think you should change Infernape to the all out attacker with Frer Blast / Close Combat / Hidden Power Ice / Grass Knot. This helps with revenge killing Mixmence. Also, Porygon Z doesn't look like it will be sweeping much due to the lack of a STAB move. Another good Agility sweeper set is:

Porygon Z @ Silk Scarf / Life Orb

Adaptability

Modest

70 Hp / 252 SpA / 188 Spd

- Agility

- Tri Attack

- Dark Pulse

- Hidden Power Fighting

Agility makes you faster, Tri Attack for STAB, Dark Pulse for Ghosts, and Hidden Power for Tyranitar and Rocks.

Or if you really want a Nasty Plot set with speed you could try this:

Porygon Z @ Salac Berry

Adaptability

Modest

4 Def / 128 SpA / 124 SpD / 252 Spe

- Substitute

- Nasty Plot

- Tri Attack

- Hidden Power Water / Dark Pulse

Sub to block status, Nasty Plot to give you godly SpA, Tri Attack for STAB, HP Water for good coverage or Dark Pulse for Ghosts.

Also, Aerodactyl is a crappy lead. Once it sets up Stealth Rock, its dead weight. Azelf can at least go out with a bang. I suggest you try this:

Azelf @ Focus Sash

Timid

56 Atk / 200 SpA / 252 Spe

- Taunt / Fire Blast

- Stealth Rock

- Psychic

- Explosion / Grass Knot

Simple yet effective. Taunt to prevent other leads for getting rocks or Fire Blast for Metagross leads. SR is almost a neccesity. Psychic for STAB, Explosion to go BOOM! or Grass Knot to own the Mudkipz leads.

Azelf also is susceptible to a Taunt from Aero. Aero gets his job done effectively usually. It just fails to Metagross, which seems to be omnipresent >.>

And most Meta leads carry Occa Berry anyways.

But still, Azelf going boom isn't a bad idea I suppose.

And I don't think I saw that Salamence weakness. Pretty nice. For those cruddy Ninjasks that always seem to ruin... maybe consider a phazer someplace, like Roar from Aero or something, idk. X_X

And Tage definitely wants to hit harder. Porygon-Z isn't exactly known to be a defense machine.

However, some of your sets might work Dimi. And Tage, remember, Adaptibility is the one you want for Nasty Plot sets. Otherwise, use Download.

Well if he wants Porygon Z to hit harder, he can use Tri Attack / Hidden Power Water over BoltBeam. Normal / Water is only resisted by Empoleon, Shedinja, Dialga. I dont think theres anymore =/

Yep, just them ^^

But HP Water? Bleh, I don't think HP attacks are good idea without STAB because they're usually used as a filler or to take down things with W4 to something. Too many things in OU resist water though (although there are stuff weak to it).

Dark Pulse + HP Fighting is good enough. Could P-Z learn Shadow Ball? I don't see why Dark Pulse is chosen over Shadow Ball though. That combo is resisted by Hera, which WILL destroy P-Z if it isn't careful.

Dark Pulse + HP Fighting is good enough. Could P-Z learn Shadow Ball? I don't see why Dark Pulse is chosen over Shadow Ball though. That combo is resisted by Hera, which WILL destroy P-Z if it isn't careful.

Yeah, P-Z could learn Shadow Ball, i don't see it either why Dark Pulse is chosen over it, whereas, a Ghost attack has better coverage than Dark.

Just sharing my POV because I do have P-Z in my OU team (with Shadow Ball)

That's true. If you use Agility, just use 188 Speed with Modest nature, because after an Agility, you'll outrun Choice Scarf Gengars (but not Alakazams X_X). Dump the rest into HP.

Alakazams don't scarf. And generally they don't run timid either, but some do.

Anyway, full rate time. And I really don't have time for it. =|

Aerodactyl: Standard taunt lead. Start with Taunt, not rocks, for most leads, since you outspeed them.

Forretres: Honestly, toxic spikes are almost useless considering what this team is used for. P-z sweeps don't require the opponent to be poisoned; thats a bonus for later, but not useful enough to merit it. I'll reccomend a replacement at the end.

Porygon-Z: Agility + NP sets don't work. Even with dual screens, most pokemon can 2hko P-z and outpredict him. Running just Nasty Plot is risky, but pass some Agility, and then you can really make him work.

Silk Scarf NP / Tri Attack / Dark Pulse / HP Fighting is one of the most deadly combinations in the game, especially with Adaptability. Tri Attack absolutely decimates after a Nasty Plot, and even before, you can fake Specs. I'll suggest an Agility passer at the end.

Infernape takes care of Lucario and Scizor (as stated) so... good.

Bronzong: I don't like dual screen sets, but they are the singular best setup utility in the game, so... (just watch out for mixmence)

Flygon: I think switching Stone Edge for Draco Meteor is a good idea. Two dragon attacks may seem bad, but Draco Meteor can hit a lot of opponents for more then Outrage, and it OHKOes plenty more then Outrage and Earthquake can. Anyway as a revenge killer, Flygon works really well. Watch out for Mamoswine though.

I think for switching out Forretres, you can use a Jolteon fairly well to pass Agility. Jolteon is ridiculously fast, which renders Agility totally useless on it, but for passing, it works fantastically.

For a set:

Jolteon @Leftovers

6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Ability: Volt Absorb

Nature: Timid

- Agility

- Baton Pass

- Thunderbolt

- Yawn / Wish / HP Grass

There are plenty of cases for 252 Spe Timid on Jolteon, mainly that +1 Gyarados reaches 391 speed and outspeeding that requires Timid. As for the moveset, it counters Gyarados easily and passes speed. As for the last move, Yawn is good for forcing switches to make passing easier. Wish can serve a similar purpose, but with more options for team support. HP Grass is more offensive and I honestly don't reccomend it.

Anyway, I havn't played competitively recently enough to go over threats. Ask others. =)

WOW thats an absolutely stunning sig Illithian.:o

I thought cause this team was already rated i wouldnt try it myself but after going through it again ive found some major weaknesses.

First of all, Your Infernape DOES NOT counter Lucario. They are all SD versions and can ohko Ape with Extremespeed with extreme ease (haha... no laughing matter >_>). As Luke SDs, Ape will switch in...... and die. Luke goes through 4 of these pokemon with ease. Aero being suicide cant be your Luke counter as no one is dumb enough to switch Luke in that early. Even after the reflect it will OHKO P-Z with Close combat. Without reflect Ohko zong,2hko forry (who cant do anything without EQ), Ohko Ape and even flygon can go down to an extreme speed although it does around 88-102% damage, means a fair chance for Ohko.

As for Scizor well, Ape can KO it, but with a SD up a Bullet punch will do ~75% damage. So take that combined with SRs 12% damage and the 10% recoil damage from LO as you finish it with Flamethrower and you have left is an Ape that can die to Sand stream. On top of that if Forrey is down and Ape has taken 30% damage already then you get swept with great ease. Zong goes down to X-Scissor and the rest fall to BP.

Again your team has an Infernape weakness. Other than Aero who is your suicide lead (which will faint early on) and the fact that Scarf can be smelled on flygon from a mile away (hope you know what i mean), the rest of your team is Ape food. P-Z goes down to CC, your own Ape will be Ohkod with SR damage from the enemy ape, both Forrey and Zong get toasted by Flamethrower.

Another i see is nothing can take down Gyarados with taunt and DD. Due to P-Z being the agility version none can switch in to revenge kill Gyara, Flygon can Stone edge it yes but thats it, on top of the fact that SE has that non reliable 80% accuracy which can miss and give gyara a free KO. ON TOP OF THAT, IF by some chance you werent able to setup SR gyara will never be Ohkod by SE and will spell doom again.

Well i suggest you use EQ on Forry to prevent a Luke Sweep and get those Screens up as quickly as possible, cause in this fast paced metagame a free turn spells doom for a team this frail. Remove Gyro ball from Forry and switch it EQ on your Zong. That takes care of Luke. With the screens up you can beat scizor with Ape.

Well as for Ape well....... the only option you have is to keep your Aero alive or have one of the screens needed to protect your Zong or your Ape and of course take care of flygon.

Another thing why Gyro ball works better on Zong is that Salamence can be countered much easier as it cant do much with Fire blast while you hit it hard, whereas forry roles over for Sally.

I would like to clear some things up if you think my style of rating is different =/.

In this hyper offensive OU environment the best attackers rule. The reason why im so particular about the pokemon that can boost is that they are the ones which make the difference 80% of the time. If you are able to finish them off quickly your chances of winning increase greatly and this puts your opponents in a lotta pressure. So if i see that you have a weaknesses to the pokes i mention most of the time you should heed to it, as these pokemon are wall breakers and CANNOT be walled....only revenge killed.

Other than that my PoV on teams with a set strategy is that they have a ery high chance of failing. They are high risk high reward kinda teams. Most of these one track teams take a while to set up and once walled can actually be countered. Which simply means if your opponent can foil your strategy.....then you have nothing to answer with and no backups. This is why i always go Balanced and be prepared for anything. If you cant relate to what im saying take Baton pass teams for example. If you break the chain you winning chances go up a lot. In this case..if your P-Z happens to meet a blissey, it will get statused or end up getting other pokes on the team statused. That is just my honest opinion on such teams and you may heed to it or not, it wont really matter to me.

In the end id like to say that Wraith did a nice job with this one. Hes made it as scary as possible, if your opponent doesnt have atleast 1 of the pokemon that i mentioned.

couple problems I'm seeing here:

The ones already listed (big weaknesses to salamence and magnezone, who actually work quite well in tandem)

Duggy actually messes with the team quite a bit as well, with its ability to get off effective revenge kills on infernape, opening up a gaping hole for scizor.

I'm also a bit wary of the idea of having two stat-up moves on a single pokemon: in the current metagame, you don't want to be spending more than one turn setting yourself up, or you're in big trouble. Scarfed fighting types will love to switch in on porygon-Z, and bulkier fighting types (like machamp) should be able to take that first hit off a non-STAB move and retaliate with something like close combat or dynamicpunch.

In fact, I don't see a single fighting resist on the team. With close combat being as powerful as it is, and fighting-type moves being as omnipresent, you might want to do something to counter that, seeing as it hits your main sweeper for super-effective damage.

in addition, the rotom forms can also pack a heavy hit on your team, with STABed Shadow Ball hurting all but forry for neutral damage, and STAB thunderbolt hitting forry (or Overheat, if the opponent is rotom-H). That's all I found in my quick look-over your team, I'll let you know if I see anything else.

Other than that my PoV on teams with a set strategy is that they have a ery high chance of failing. They are high risk high reward kinda teams. Most of these one track teams take a while to set up and once walled can actually be countered. Which simply means if your opponent can foil your strategy.....then you have nothing to answer with and no backups. This is why i always go Balanced and be prepared for anything. If you cant relate to what im saying take Baton pass teams for example. If you break the chain you winning chances go up a lot. In this case..if your P-Z happens to meet a blissey, it will get statused or end up getting other pokes on the team statused. That is just my honest opinion on such teams and you may heed to it or not, it wont really matter to me.

In the end id like to say that Wraith did a nice job with this one. Hes made it as scary as possible, if your opponent doesnt have atleast 1 of the pokemon that i mentioned.

THANK YOU for the sig compliment. =D

Anyway, I half way agree with what you said. But only half way. One track teams are exceedingly hard to play effectively, and unfortunately most people that aren't really good at battling / prediction can't play them well enough to be effective.

Support helps. Short baton passes help. In essence, I agree with all the weaknesses you mentioned; the problem is how do you effectively counter them?

NP Infernape is unwallable, although Specs Starmie can OHKO. By the way, I'm more positive then ever that you should make P-Z the NP kind with Tri Attack; without it, hes nearly useless.

And never run more then one setup move. One is bad enough.