B2/W2 How do I change the image of the card coach?

Hi guys, I would ask what program to use and how to change the image and the text of the card coach?

As written wish there was written "Gym Leader", while as an image I would like to Ciprian and possible?

If it were possible to explain everything in detail being still inexperienced, thank you very much! xSoQFxY.png

I do not know if she can serve, but I have the Italian version of bw2

I apologize for how I write, but not knowing English use google translator.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try CrystalTile2. I just loaded the image using it.

Edit1: oops... posted a little late :)

But yeah, do what Kaphotics says. Just do a quick search on BW Graphics editing. I know Pokecommunity has one that helped me with graphics.

Edit2: In case you're wondering about the settings...

M6iTbON.png?1

Edited by cpan1

and you can not tell me what is the correct extension?

Edit:I do not know "crystal", unloading and try, thanks!

Edit1:very kind of yours, but now I have to go to sleep because tomorrow I have to go to school, I inform you tomorrow, goodbye

Sorry guys, I used the "search" but I did not understand anything (because it was all in English), I need someone to explain to me the cose.Now I did as you told me, and now?

Why does my color is different? oK1Ca6j.png

Now instead of the boy, I would put a picture of Ciprian, what should I do? 200px-Nero_2_Bianco_2_Shizui_artwork.png

Edit:I did "palette load" on the file 23 and now the color is normal z1cVONd.png

Edit1:Kaphotics I also searched on youtube, but I can not find any videos that I can be useful.

Edit2:Excuse me, but you can not make a video tutorial? I thanks to video-tutorial I was able to do many things, I change the Overwood, sprites front and back, and the mug-shot. Would not it be easier?

Edited by ciprian