Ar2ro

Yeah so I got this eeve from Amanita with its DW ability. The problem was that it was male (yeah, I forgot to save before getting it), so I used Pokegen to change its gender to female and then start breeding it. Now the problem is that very egg I get has run away or adaptability instead of anticipation, did I do something wrong? Do I have to keep waitng? Help please :frown:

Yeah so I got this eeve from Amanita with its DW ability. The problem was that it was male (yeah, I forgot to save before getting it), so I used Pokegen to change its gender to female and then start breeding it. Now the problem is that very egg I get has run away or adaptability instead of anticipation, did I do something wrong? Do I have to keep waitng? Help please :frown:

When you are breeding Dreamworld Pokemon, you have to breed them with the male of the species. For example, your Eevee. You will have to breed it with a Male Eevee so that all subsequent offspring have the Dreamworld ability.

The parent Dreamworld Pokemon always has to female so that the baby will inherit it's ability. Remember to always breed with a male of the species and NEVER with Ditto.

When you are breeding Dreamworld Pokemon, you have to breed them with the male of the species. For example, your Eevee. You will have to breed it with a Male Eevee so that all subsequent offspring have the Dreamworld ability.

The parent Dreamworld Pokemon always has to female so that the baby will inherit it's ability. Remember to always breed with a male of the species and NEVER with Ditto.

Allright! Thanks a lot :D