Properly positioning sprites in Platinum?

I'm having this problem with adding sprites to Pokemon platinum. I've used PokeDsPicPlatinum to replace the sprites, and this is the result:

Problem_zps005aa1ab.jpg

The sprite is too low.

I've searched for possible solutions, and I stumbled upon a tutorial who told me to edit poke_yofs.narc in hex. But after doing that, nothing changed. (I changed 01 to 14 in an attempt to move the sprite up.) It doesn't work with other sprites either.

My guess is that because it's platinum it uses another file to get these values, but I can't find such a file. Any ideas?

is seems sprite is used center of size. and height is mean is from that center. by deafult is 255/2 = 127 (idk since i not tested it)

you not try FF, FE or something?

00 : used standart

01 - 127 : it will +1 ~ + 127 (to bottom).

128 - 255 : it will -1 ~ - 127 (to up).

image.png

sorry if is not help, since i never touch this file xD

Yes, it was explained in the guide that 00 was 'basic', and every value +1 would move the pixel up, (01,) and every value -1 would move it one pixel down (FF).

But nothing I change works. I even changed all values in the narc to EE, but the battles continue like nothing changed. I tried looking for the same values in CrystalTile, but I couldn't find them.

I think poke_yofo.narc is a trashbite from Diamond Pearl, Platinum has a lot of them. It must use another file to get the values; but which one? I'll try to search for it.