Do you xpect PokeGen for future Pokemon X & Y?

marvinstrife

A couple problems that will be encountered for Gen 6 games...

1. Nintendo will be using a banking level encryption on their Wi-Fi\Internet connection, which means there is unlikely to be any FakeGTS type sites compatible with Gen 6.

2. Datel (Action Replay makers) have stated that they are unable to decrypt the 3DS ROM protection so they cannot make a device that works on 3DS games. (The best they could do was make an AR device that allows DS/DSi games to still use an AR on the 3DS)

3 Save Modding uses a similar Decryption to what Datel would need so it is unlikely that Codr (or anyone) would be able to make PokeGen (or anything of similar function) Gen 6 Compatible.

Off-topic...has a Paid version been released yet? I'm still running 3.1.10...haven't seen an update link for the paid version yet.

It would be great if the code to do it were cracked, but given how hard it's said to be, it's unlikely that it will happen (at least any time soon).

Personally, I won't mind just Genning my Pokes in B2/W2 and using whatever the 6th gen equivalent to PokeTransfer is. I wonder how their gonna work that anyway? It'd be great if it were a 3DS program that would let you hot swap the carts and not need a second DS/3DS. >_<

3 Save Modding uses a similar Decryption to what Datel would need so it is unlikely that Codr (or anyone) would be able to make PokeGen (or anything of similar function) Gen 6 Compatible.

http://filetrip.net/others-downloads/other-systems/download-3ds-save-de-encrypter-15a-f25906.html - from what I've gathered, this thing does the trick.

Plus I've seen the mention of SAV files in the 3DS Explorer changelogs.

Without hackers finding every single secret from ROM and flash save, Pokemon series will never be the same :)