Anyone else with AR troubles???

sakura_lisel

For the last couple of days I haven't been able to get my Action Replay to work properly. FOr months it has worked fine, then back on THursday I tried activating it, only to find that it's on the fritz.

The Subscriptions box now says Load failed instead of showing AR codes from for all the games out there, and my 'My Codelists' box seems to have been completely erased, and the Load Failed message is there too. Even when I try hooking up my DS and AR to it it won't fix it.

I even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, and it's still giving me the same results. Is anyone else who has AR experiencing this kind of problem?

I'm going to guess you didn't properly store it. AR DS doesn't come with a case. But you should still store it in a case that keeps it away from dust and so on.

And because of the very nature of the device, the repeated insertion and removal of it probably wears it down after a while.

I threw mine away about 2 weeks ago. I'm now saving up $$ for a CycloDS

I'm going to guess you didn't properly store it. AR DS doesn't come with a case. But you should still store it in a case that keeps it away from dust and so on.

And because of the very nature of the device, the repeated insertion and removal of it probably wears it down after a while.

I threw mine away about 2 weeks ago. I'm now saving up $$ for a CycloDS

*shakes head* That's not it. The unit itself works fine when I use it on my DS. It's the download page on my computer that I'm having problems with. Everything I mentioned before in my last post ALWAYS showed up on my computer even when my DS and AR aren't plugged into it, but now the AR program on my computer is doing what I described before whether the DS/AR unit is plugged in.

Not even uninstalling the program from the computer then reinstalling it will get the program working on the computer the way it used to for months. I never had this problem before until recently. Plus I have a brand new AR unit when the download box stopped working, and even installing the brand new AR download disk that came with the package won't get it working either.