Question

Guest legend123

Guest legend123

Hey i want to change my trainer name (OT) permanently. So i need to opem my save and then load my trainer information from my save. When i want to change my trainer name is it necessary to change the ID too? And how can i change my OT ''correctly'' ? I want that the game recognize me as the OT

Edited by legend123

Hey i want to change my trainer name (OT) permanently. So i need to opem my save and then load my trainer information from my save. When i want to change my trainer name is it necessary to change the ID too? And how can i change my OT ''correctly'' ? I want that the game recognize me as the OT

Hi.

I don't think Pokegen is able to change your game save's Trainer Name (pokesav and certain codes can do that for you).

Once you do that, you can click "Load from Save" for OT and ID for every Pokemon that originally belonged to you (with the other name).

Remember to "Set" after that.

Edited by evandixon
updated quoted username

So i can edit my trainer name with pokesav without doubt? Its not necessary to change something else, right?

Yes. But, you never mentioned what game you want to change it on, so as long as it isn't Black/White 2 (it hasn't been released yet, if at all), then you're fine.

Edited by evandixon
updated quoted username