Creating Mystery Gift Pokemon with Pokegen

Mayve

I am attempting to create mystery gift eevee to insert into my Pokemon Pearl Game. The first one turned out perfect. The second attempt however did not. The one and only problem I seem to have is that instead of Pokemon Event, it says Lovely Place even though I selected "Pokemon Event" from the drop down box in Pokegen. Is there any way to fix this other than having to edit the pokemon a second time after I receive it from the green man?:confused:

I created my own card and then created the Pokemon to add to it as the gift. However after adding it to the card then after inserting it into the save file the location went from Pokemon event to lovely place. I can edit the Pokemon after recieving it from the green man in game but that defeats the purpose of using pokegen to make the event Pokemon in the first place.

Well, if you are using only Pokegen for all of this, it wasn't designed to be able to do what you want to do, nor do I even think it is capable.

Since you are doing this on a Gen IV game, you may want to try using Grovyle's Mystery Gift Editor program which you can find with a quick search of this forum.