Hi! from Florida

Matt

i would like to first start off with saying HI!! :] ah good..now with that said i would like to introduce my self as Matt *yes that my real name not just a forum name hehe*, i came here to get my self a mime jr but i hope that's not all i gain i hope make new friends battle some players and do some fun stuff! :]

i would like to first start off with saying HI!! :] ah good..now with that said i would like to introduce my self as Matt *yes that my real name not just a forum name hehe*, i came here to get my self a mime jr but i hope that's not all i gain i hope make new friends battle some players and do some fun stuff! :]

So will I. Hello.

That's what I do too. Evan + Dixon = evandixon

Hello there. I'm Wraith89, your local ghost. Get spooked!
Ignore the ghost e will be caught someday!!

hi i am telos pleased to meet you good sir *bow's*

:kikkoman:

You can't touch a ghost (much less see one). You do not have the proper equipment, nor would you know how to use it. Plus, to add onto that, the equipment costs multi-million US Dollars, is un-ethical, and can only be purchased through an organization called I.D.A.S., but it exists in another universe! (And you can't get there without equipment purchised from them :creep:)

Welcome to PP..here you can explore the paranormal, pokemon, religious debates, other worlds, and do it all on the back of a drifloon (if you want to move slow) or with a friendly breloom by your side. You can even hunt for ghosts *looks for wraith89* its amazing how much you can do here. Enjoy your stay and hopefully a mimejr.

Click on the link in my sig if you need a cool avatar :)