Hello guys

SilentFox

Hello There.

Your avatar seems alright to me, although possibly the community contains kids, leaving them exposed to the words that would rot the brain.

Don't know why I'm saying, that I'm pretty sure children have been already subjected to cursing, either though Parents,School, and any form of Media.

Hello There.

Your avatar seems alright to me, although possibly the community contains kids, leaving them exposed to the words that would rot the brain.

Don't know why I'm saying, that I'm pretty sure children have been already subjected to cursing, either though Parents,School, and any form of Media.

Oh goodness gracious. I have JUST realized what his avvy said X_X

If you don't mind Silent Fox, there are kids here. Try to censor that word at least if you can :P

Oh goodness gracious. I have JUST realized what his avvy said X_X

If you don't mind Silent Fox, there are kids here. Try to censor that word at least if you can :P

ill get another pic up when i can ... i was on my ps3 i didnt have many pic's. by the way i need a sig .... every time i join a forum i forget my sig

(i want a houndoom in russia we have guarddogs that pokemon would make a great guarddog for my landlords mill.):cool: