Can someone please tell me what's wrong with these pokegen pokemon?

Melvin

I have been trying for a while now to make these pokemon legal for pokemon white nintendo wi-fi connection. However, every time I send them to my ds and attempt to use them in random matchup, they do not pass the hack test and i get the "There was a problem with your pokemon, and they could not participate" message. I followed every guide I could find and made sure they followed the guidelines. The problem probably has something to do with the info in the "Met" tab of pokegen. That or the fact that a few of them have dream world abilities. **Note maybe the custom moveset smeargle I made can just never be legit... None of them have any wierd glitches that wouldn't be legit (like the Zigzagoon one), although the Reuniclus is shiny. I know it is probably something really simple, but it has reached a point where I could never figure it out myself... The files are under attachments, and thanks in advance!

It appears that you forgot to change the met location from caught in a building to Egg/PalPark/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin, and the Cherish Ball is an event only pokeball that is not legal for a hatched Pokemon. If this is not your issue please tell me and I will look again.