The avatar thread banner competition

which is your favourite?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. which is your favourite?

The prize is the winning banner will get to represent the avatar thread. So PMs will be signed with the image (we send out a lot of PMs regarding the avatar thread) it will represent the avatar thread group in the social groups section and it will be in all of our signatures. I think that is a pretty big prize. If only we could get more people to vote.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the sig size, how will we fit it? Whoever wins will have to make a mini version if we want it in our sigs. :grog: <first time I used the grog smiley. :creep:

The prize is the winning banner will get to represent the avatar thread. So PMs will be signed with the image (we send out a lot of PMs regarding the avatar thread) it will represent the avatar thread group in the social groups section and it will be in all of our signatures. I think that is a pretty big prize. If only we could get more people to vote.

LOL, grab the guest! Hey guest, log on and vote! Anyway...I dont think a man angel suits Wraith89 (A.K.A ghost of the forums) also I think we're just going to have to sacrifice our pride and add it to our sig and take out our own sig...or we could force them to make a miny version...muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! :o you didn't know I was secretly evil! Hehe...

Hey again. I was just playing around in Gimp and I made this:

ziung4.png

I'm not entering it in the competition, but I want to know if you like it.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Yes, but the white space in the tail was left... :(

I'm glad someone agrees with my point of view! xD

Hmm i like Pokemonfan's, because it's all sparkly, and shiny, very eye catchy, and yet again Pokemonfan has made another "Psychedelic" image. :biggrin:

I also like Enkidu, because the background looks all dark, and awesome with all these... stuff, xD it looks like my Volcom shirt, minus the Pokemon, and Marowak looks cool like he's about to thump you.

I also kinda like's Bear831 image, although i wouldn't label it. "favorite"

bannercopyp.jpg

luccccc.jpg

Those are really nice Enkidu :eek:

The image of Lucario looks so dark, and i can't really express how wicked it looks, the background more suits Lucario, because Lucario in that image seems more dark, the only thing dark about Marowak is it's skull.

If you want more Psychedelic check out my avatar! :) its a mew this time!

Yeah I've seen your avatar, it looks so pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny.:biggrin: