Games: PokéWalker for Pokémon HGSS

NewsBot

My friends once had a pedometer, they opened it and used the trigger to get the number up :rolleyes:

Wait what's the point in that?

This is sounds totally epic, and yeah i question it too, how does it make the transfer, and since it's bundled in, I'm absolutely purchasing the physical copy of Pokemon Heart Gold, & Soul Silver, this is quite convenient, i can keep it in my pocket while playing Basketball, or even walking my dog, or to school, and we do tons of walking from class, to class, although i wonder how much EXP and Happiness is given for each step.

Only 1 Pokemon? well most people do that anyway, they just focus on one Pokemon, usually their starter to level up, i don't do that, but most of my friends, and my brother does it, I find it pointless.

You know what. I think all the other games from now on will make it. Nearly everything is made in other countries. and I mean quick. D/P came out 4 years after japan, and now it's less than an year. It's getting faster... All the games since Firered and Leafgreen came out in Korea.

I wonder if you get evs for it...

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I just got this feeling, but is the pedometer related to the starter following you???

I think it is a great way to get kids involved with exercise. Even more so in places like America. While you could just shake it around or open it, I believe the majority will actually use it how it should be. I use to have a Degivice when I was young and it "walked" around the digiworld when you walked. After so many steps it would encounter a battle or find something. How well you do in battle was based on how fast or hard you shook the digivice. If the PokeWalker uses this same basic concept you could in theory get EV's for the pokemon, just not ones of your choosing. Minipets are far more advanced then they use to be so this could be something really neat.

^ Yeah, me too!

I really want one just so I can get back into the habit of walking daily. Of course, after a while it will probably fall out of use (Much like my Wii Fit...) but it'll be nice to have while exercizing is fresh in my mind :] It'll be nice for use on campus, definately!

I don't see it being so bad if you just shake it if you happen to really need the experience/happiness quick. It's still physical, even if you're only shaking your arm... Better endurance might be a side effect? Humans suck at holding up their arms so...

Either way, since it'll be something to do just because I'm able to, I'll just stick it on me all day while not going out of the way to get more steps. I don't think it really needs to be related to excercize... It could just be for the following around idea and having your favourite Pokémon be with you. It'll just suck if it makes random noises like Tamogotchi without being able to be disabled because then I won't be able to use it at school.

Bringing up the Wii Fit, you could use it while doing that jogging minigame.

I don't see it being so bad if you just shake it if you happen to really need the experience/happiness quick. It's still physical, even if you're only shaking your arm... Better endurance might be a side effect? Humans suck at holding up their arms so...

Either way, since it'll be something to do just because I'm able to, I'll just stick it on me all day while not going out of the way to get more steps. I don't think it really needs to be related to excercize... It could just be for the following around idea and having your favourite Pokémon be with you. It'll just suck if it makes random noises like Tamogotchi without being able to be disabled because then I won't be able to use it at school.

Bringing up the Wii Fit, you could use it while doing that jogging minigame.

Tam's could disable noise, though. I own three of them and played with them all the time at school ^^; Of course, then their batteries died and I don't have the money for three new watch batteries...

Ooh, that is an idea. Maybe that could get me back into Fitting again. I was starting to become pretty toned before I stopped =/ And you know what made me stop? I was doing the push-up challenge and my board stopped counting my push-ups after a while and kept making me lose! Argh.