anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bland? Right now you have a rather boring screen cap of Kakashi as your avatar, so could you elaborate a little bit more on "Bland"? As it doesn't tell us why our avatar's were not satisfactory. This way we can not make the same mistake next time.

What i mean by bland is that well erm.... the image is sort of slightly faded out, or like when you print a picture, and the ink is quite low, the quality of the image isn't at best, sorry that's the best how i can explain it, as i stated previously, it's quite difficult for me to describe.

:eek:Ha you recreated it? kinda makes me feel guilty,:redface: but they look so awesome, I'm about to go into my control panel,:biggrin: and Pokemonfan's background looks wicked, what is that effect Green Gases? while Telos background suits the character, and the Anime, also the way you both did my name, that was something i was sorta aiming for, and you did a really good job of it.

now i have another problem, i can't seem to decide which avatar to use, hmmm, maybe i should flip a coin.xD

EDIT: i can't find my wallet.:frown:

EDIT2: Found it! it was in my pocket.... i thought it was my DS, anyway Pokemonfan: Head, and Telos: Tails.

Flip1:....Heads Flip2:....Heads Flip3:....Tails guess I'm using Pokemonfans.

What i mean by bland is that well erm.... the image is sort of slightly faded out, or like when you print a picture, and the ink is quite low, the quality of the image isn't at best, sorry that's the best how i can explain it, as i stated previously, it's quite difficult for me to describe.

hottsushiz.jpg

Thats called dulling the colors, as using bright pixelated effects and images that aren't cut well is unprofessional. The darker tone also gives the piece a true mood and gives it depth that most 2D pieces of artwork lack. But at the same time is not just stacking effects on top of and behind a piece to make it flashy. But if you don't like it, thats fine.

I guess those look good, the hottsushiz one looked boring in my opinion. Also Cybeast requested for an avatar on page 1. He was the first one to post a reply. He wanted a shiny giratina. Your chycorita one looks really good though I think chycorita will have a hard time choosing. I'm going to repost them all.

Pokemonfan

chycoritasavatar2-1.jpg

Link

Pokemonfan

Link

Telos

picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=339

Link

Telos

picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=369

Link

Narwhal

30cozgj.png

Link

Enkidu

chycorita.jpg

Link

I dont recall anyone else making one for chycorita, if you did and I forgot you...then I'm sorry....and could you repost it. we want it to be easy for chycorita to find what he's looking for.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Ok Cybeast here are yours reposted...also telos is making you one it should be right before or close to right after this post.

Enkidu

cybeast.jpg

Link

Pokemonfan

shinygiratinaavatarrequest.png

Link

Kunaidude34

cybeastfallzarsavatar.jpg

Link

Telos

picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=374

Link

Enjoy!

Wow, you had to make it shiny! O.o You certainly did a good job of that.

ARTISTS! CHECK THE GROUP PAGE FREQUENTLY! TELOS IS IN THE PROCESS OF CREATING A NEW TOPIC IN THERE THAT WILL DISCUSS THE AVATAR MAKING. CHECK BACK THERE FREQUENTLY. IT IS IMPORTANT! AND HARD TO EXPLAIN!

Edit:

Yay chycorita liked one of mine! He liked the original so that was good, at least minus the lights. Here it is without the extra lighting.

anotheravatarforchycorita.jpg

Edited by pokemonfan