anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

That avatar is awesome, Enkidu! It's very simple, very clean, straight-forward and to the point :] Much like my own ^^

EDIT: Here's a Furret avatar I just made. Again image from the above link.

Edited by Okami

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kunaidude, also change the first post to something nicer please! I created this and put it below my entry on the first page of the BAnner contest thread.

Hello there, this thread is dedicated to creating usable Avatar's for any member on project pokemon. Feel free to request one whenever you want as we have plenty of artists who are more than willing to create one for you.

If you want any specific stylistic flair please let us know when you request the Avatar, this way we can have it closer to what you want it to look like, and it gives us a direction to take as oppose to " I want a shiny Giratina! " Some of the artists also will create a signature for you as well ( one that will match your avatar ) so please feel free to request one of those here as well.

Some rules to take note of!

* No rated "M" Content please! ( This includes nudity and gore to an unnecessary extent )

* Please try and post here in English with decent grammar, not perfect but coherent and readable otherwise we will not be able to understand what you are saying and cannot create your avatar.

* Respect other posters and the artists in the thread.

* If you request an Avatar/Signature, come back and pick it up at some point!

Current active artists:

Grass-type.pngKunaidude34

Dark-type.png Telos

Ghost-type.png Pokemonfan

Water-type.png Narwhal

Steel-type.png Enkidu

Fire-type.png Bear831

Electric-type.png Okami

*laughs* I could have just tranformed my Vaporeon for you, Wraith....

Anyways, next avatar you'll be seeing from me will be a collab work of my best friend and I. She drew a cute little Mightyena chibi on a Physics lab a while back, and I'm taking the little scrap and PSing him and making him into an avvie <3