What type of Pokemon application do you want?

That exists already, as PokeSav BW. I think the creator's name is under the initials "PSN" (no relation to the gaming service). I was thinking along the lines of a "hackers mate", which displays info on Pokemon that is relevant to a Pokegen user. This would basically be Serebii.net in .exe form.

Though I would like feedback from the people who are most likely to use Pokegen for hacking, and to see their ideas and anything to help them in editing.

Thanks for your feedback.

I've always wanted a Pokémon Stadium-esque way to view and organize your Pokémon. That's why I created my PKMDS applications. PPSE improved upon some of my ideas, and Pokégen has done an even better job.

One thing that I would love to see is not only the ability to rearrange Pokémon in their boxes, but the ability to rearrange the boxes themselves. I'd also love to see a detailed list, and the ability to automatically sort Pokémon based on various factors, like type, level and species.

• 1 month later...

Well, if we're REALLY fantasizing, I guess I'd go with something to transfer Pogeymanz from any game to one another, regardless of gen or whether or not it's a spinoff or whatever. It'd also scan Pokemon cards, so, yeah... But the likelihood of something like this ever happening is such a low number, I can't even describe it to you, until, say, the year 3000.

• 2 months later...