BW Event - Pokemon World Championships Scrafty 2011

Guested

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the Scrafty's card is from a foreign language, will the Scrafty's country origin still be English, or will the Scrafty be in English while its country origin be different I.e. English language Scrafty country origin Spain?
You mean if I generated the Scrafty on a Japanese version, will it be region be Japanese or US/UK/AU? Will test that...

Edit: US/UK/AU, generated using OmegaDonut's wondercard in a Japanese game.

PKM File..pkm

~Yui

PKM File..pkm

However, the language of the Pokemon is set to English (first time for a Gen V WC as far as I can tell), so regardless of the language of the game you download it to, the pokemon will always be "Scrafty."

However, the language of the Pokemon is set to English (first time for a Gen V WC as far as I can tell), so regardless of the language of the game you download it to, the pokemon will always be "Scrafty."

I was just asking for clarification of whether it was possible to be an English Pokemon but with a non-English country origin. I didn't think it was possible and got confused, but now I understand that's not the case. I was impressed for a second, though.

Thanks for the clarification everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Do not have the patience to see if this has already been said, but i guess not. I was researching in website the Pokémon World Champioships korean and seen something that was confirmed this year with the Flying Pikachu WORLD12, the Scrafty WORLD11 apparently also had the english version of the wonder card distributed to korean language games.

Note: Source in Pokémon Korea

20110901_wcs_notice_pop_3_01.jpg

20110901_wcs_notice_pop_3_02.jpg