Now what? [Possible Spoilers]

Turtlekid2

I personally want to see a game that takes you through each of the regions, and adds new regions. That each region adds to the list of pokemon. I don't mean to say we add NEW POKEMON to the list, just to say that in Kanto you start with the 150, and as you progress in the game, your pokedex updates with the region with the next generation of pokemon and so on.

It'd be nice to be able to create your own character, as well. I've got a full sprite sheet of my character, Okami, that would be so fun to actually find a way to use in-game. :)

To see the crossing of all of the regions would be nice, because it would add longer gameplay (As if any of us need that, I've got 400+ hours logged into Diamond alone, and 40 logged into Platinum as of right now) And perhaps we could see the relationships of the professors in clearer detail, and show how all of the pokemon myths collide.

In a future console with more flash memory & processing power to work with, this might be a possibility.

^ Yes. Because it would be adorable! <3

I still want customizable characters and a full-featured wifi game, where we can have like 150 people or however many playing in realtime with us in the game.

That alternate universe Giratina's from? It's only the flip side of ours. So what happens when a new universe is discovered, with new and strange Pokemon to be befriended? Either that or space travel. I've always liked the idea of prehistoric Pokemon, though. I mean, there has to have been more than just the fossilized Pokemon that went extinct. I don't think it's possible for only about a dozen species to be lost in the history of a planet...

The space travel thing really leaves the theme of Pokémon, literally.

I do agree that there should be more 'extinct' Pokémon, but maybe most of them still exist xD for example, Relicanth

Maybe they'll discover a whole new continent, something like Atlantis?

So long as Gamefreak is making money off of Pokemon they will continue to meet demand. Whether or not they will top the "God" of Pokemon with this next generation that hasn't been confirmed yet, I do not know. It seems with every new set they get less and less creative with their ideas with the new Pokemon. The fourth generation solidified that with new evolutions to old Pokemon and a boat load of legendaries. The only real creative idea they had this generation is the formes, but even that is getting obnoxious. Pretty soon every legendary is going to have an alternate forme.

Nowhere is it said that Arceus IS a god or that Dialga and Palkia ARE dieties. They are in Sinnoh's mythology. But that is allowed to be just that, mythology of a particular region. A new region can bring a new mythology. Pokemon has been designed so they can keep adding new regions with new mythos ad infinitum.

No they were mentioned as dieties some where in the game i think it was either the library or the woman that shows you a picture of dialga/palkia in diamon/pearl

And perhaps we could see the relationships of the professors in clearer detail, and show how all of the pokemon myths collide.

The Myths will indeed collide. If they don't, that would make things more confusing, and seperated.

Mew seemed to be the most legendary in Kanto, whilst Ho-oh seemed to be like a god in Johto, and in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, you have the terrain gods. In D/P/Pt, Space, Time, and Void, these aspects all make up Sinnoh region's mythology. Arceus may be a god-like pokémon, but it is only said to have created the world with it's "1000 arms".

5th Gen would be nice, though. But, it would have to be much more creative, seeing as Sinnoh didn't have much creativity. They would most likely give Pokémon that have yet to evolve, evolutions.

Btw, I love how in Platinum, it involves Giratina and the "world of nothingness".

They are still dieties. They are said to control space and time, not space and time just for Sinnoh. That in my eyes is a God of all regions. It's not like they're going to step into Kanto and be powerless.

They won't necessarily become powerless when moved to another region. It is more about the belief system of the Pokémon. In Sinnoh, Dialga/Palkia are respected, etc, while you don't hear anything about Ho-oh or other legendaries like that.

They won't necessarily become powerless when moved to another region. It is more about the belief system of the Pokémon. In Sinnoh, Dialga/Palkia are respected, etc, while you don't hear anything about Ho-oh or other legendaries like that.

I want a cross generation rivalry. That would make it more interesting later on. Like Ho-oh has a tiff with say Arceus or something. Could be interesting.