[DEAD] PokéYOG1: YoshiOG1's Pokemon Distribution Server (B/W/D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

What do you think of my new avatar? (Amethyst Regice)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my new avatar? (Amethyst Regice)

• I like it
    • I love it
    • I don't like it
    • I hate it
    • HOW DID YOU DO IT?
    • I'd like to make a suggestion for your next one (leave a reply and be specific)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean make the shiny Latias/Latios both Lv. 100?

*Sigh...* I guess... I'll just have to change the moves, too...

IF YOU CAN THANK YOUUUUUU SOOOO MUCH and could you tell me when you have done the shiny latios/latias level 100 with the best moves if you could i thank you so much btw i like you on facebook and also can you use the pokemons online ?

IF YOU CAN THANK YOUUUUUU SOOOO MUCH and could you tell me when you have done the shiny latios/latias level 100 with the best moves if you could i thank you so much btw i like you on facebook and also can you use the pokemons online ?

No problem.

The moves aren't the best, but I did replace one of the level-up moves with Ice Beam on each Pokemon (Latias and Latios can learn Ice Beam from TM13). Ice Beam can be a pretty good move, especially if it freezes a target solid. But feel free to teach it whatever TM/HM moves you want.

Also, I'm not sure if they'll be considered legal online.

And thanks for liking my server's Facebook page!

No problem.

The moves aren't the best, but I did replace one of the level-up moves with Ice Beam on each Pokemon (Latias and Latios can learn Ice Beam from TM13). Ice Beam can be a pretty good move, especially if it freezes a target solid. But feel free to teach it whatever TM/HM moves you want.

Also, I'm not sure if they'll be considered legal online.

And thanks for liking my server's Facebook page!

Liking the page is nothing compared to what you do if i could i would have like a million times but anyways can i still get the shiny hoho i got latias shiny 100 victiny shiny 50 and latios 50 when is the latios 100 ?

Liking the page is nothing compared to what you do if i could i would have like a million times but anyways can i still get the shiny hoho i got latias shiny 100 victiny shiny 50 and latios 50 when is the latios 100 ?

The Ho-Oh event is going on through August 23, 2011.

The Latios is now Lv. 100. Keep connecting until you get it.

Cool nice shiny victini. Can you make a lvl 100 Timid Latios with perfect IV's and with evs: 252 special attack, 252 speed, and 4 hp.

EDIT: oops... uhh...

sorry... thought you were another person... ^^;

I got rid of what I typed before, because when I typed it, I thought you were Pokemon 4 Life.

Anyways, I already made someone else a shiny Latios. Besides, I think I'm getting too many requests at once... ^^;

EDIT 2: I have to go to bed, so I'm gonna have to turn the server offline. But by tomorrow afternoon, it should be back online.

Also, when school starts for me in September, you'll have to wait until mid-afternoon to evening for the server to be brought online... I know, it kinda sucks, but I'm only 15!

Edited by YoshiOG1
thought you were someone else... ^^'

Can you please make a

Shiny Ferrothorn

Lv.100

Nature: Docile

Moves:

Flash Cannon

Power Whip

Stealth Rocks

Hit Points (HP): 270

Attack:230

Defense:300

Sp. Attack:100

Sp. Defense:240

Speed:45

You already requested this. And I'll say it again: I CANNOT MAKE POKEMON WITH EXACT BASE STATS!!

You already requested this. And I'll say it again: I CANNOT MAKE POKEMON WITH EXACT BASE STATS!!

no offence to all fans (including me) i think you need to put the server only online on weekend so you have time to study because it very important to study at the age of 15 and thank you i got the latios shiny and latias lvl 100 me myself am 12 but getting 13 soon and i dont want a guys future to be ruined by his own fans thanks alot for latios but cant use it online but still thanks a lot!! i also had bad results coz of cod on ps3 but next year took it seriously

Edited by Pokemon 4 Life!
spelling mistake

no offence to all fans (including me) i think you need to put the server only online on weekend so you have time to study because it very important to study at the age of 15 and thank you i got the latios shiny and latias lvl 100 me myself am 12 but getting 13 soon and i dont want a guys future to be ruined by his own fans thanks alot for latios but cant use it online but still thanks a lot!! i also had bad results coz of cod on ps3 but next year took it seriously

well, i'm still on summer vacation, but i guess you're right. i should make the server a weekend server, but only during the school year.

anyways, thanks for the tip!

If you don't need to monitor the server constantly, you should be able to leave it on while you study.

but i don't think i want my parents to know that i'm running a DNS server in the first place, especially my dad.

Why? Because they say that anyone can hack into my computer if they see the DNS for the server.

I was able to successfully use the server last night, though it looks like I was too late for the Ho-oh (I got the Victini, though).

It's not too late to get the Ho-Oh. The event lasts through today, not until today, so you have until the server shuts down tonight. After today, the Ho-Oh will no longer be distributed.

(Don't worry, I still have it saved in my Special Events folder on my PC.)

Oh, I figured you;d be putting up the Victini only after you took down the Ho-oh... I'll keep trying, then.

Did you get it?

If not, then I'll upload the Ho-Oh on Pokécheck.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Good night!

EDIT: I should start thinking about what event I want to do next. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Also, I can't wait to play in the Pokemon Dream World tomorrow on Pokemon Global Link. (my username there is YoshiOG1, of course)

Did you get it?

If not, then I'll upload the Ho-Oh on Pokécheck.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Good night!

EDIT: I should start thinking about what event I want to do next. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Also, I can't wait to play in the Pokemon Dream World tomorrow on Pokemon Global Link. (my username there is YoshiOG1, of course)

Plz plz make a Shiny Ferrothorn i dont care about the stats just plz make one as the event.With the ability Iron Barbs (if you can). Try to make one with these moves (if you can) also if you can plz make it Lv.100. Also (if you can) have a fathful encounter throught a Pokemon event OT:Event Trainer ID:50840

Moves:

FlashCannon

Stealth Rocks

Power Whip

Iron Head

All of this is if you can and or want to. PM me for the response or just post it here

Plz plz make a Shiny Ferrothorn i dont care about the stats just plz make one as the event.With the ability Iron Barbs (if you can). Try to make one with these moves (if you can) also if you can plz make it Lv.100. Also (if you can) have a fathful encounter throught a Pokemon event OT:Event Trainer ID:50840

Moves:

FlashCannon

Stealth Rocks

Power Whip

Iron Head

All of this is if you can and or want to. PM me for the response or just post it here

Umm...

I was thinking more of a legendary Pokemon for the next event...

Besides, my head kinda hurts tonight. Any other suggestions? (it should be a legendary)