[DEAD] PokéYOG1: YoshiOG1's Pokemon Distribution Server (B/W/D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

What do you think of my new avatar? (Amethyst Regice)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my new avatar? (Amethyst Regice)

• I like it
    • I love it
    • I don't like it
    • I hate it
    • HOW DID YOU DO IT?
    • I'd like to make a suggestion for your next one (leave a reply and be specific)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll start making it now.

But the thing is, Pokesav (the program i use to make Pokemon) sometimes freezes and Windows forces me to close it.

P.S. I'm sad because my Action Replay broke. :(

I can get you Pokemon Files for u.

Edit: Even if you dont have your AR i can help you get files without making them.

I can get you Pokemon Files for u.

Edit: Even if you dont have your AR i can help you get files without making them.

I can make the upcoming event Pokemon myself. In fact, I'll start distributing it tomorrow!

Anyways, good night! (It's 10:22 PM where I live now.)

YOUR server of course!

Ok, do you have a PKM file of the Pokemon you'd like to distribute? Or would you like to send me a copy of the Pokemon from your game?

If you'd like to send it from your game, I can hold a special event on a special day for receiving Pokemon from people's games.

If this ever happens, here's how the event would work:

1) A user connects to the server.

2) They won't get any Pokemon, BUT,

3) They can send legit Pokemon by selecting "Deposit Pokémon", choosing a Pokemon to "offer", asking for a Lv. 9 Pokemon that can't be Lv. 9 (such as Samurott), and it will say "That Pokémon may not be offered for trade! (13266)", but if the Pokemon is hacked, it won't send a copy of their Pokemon to me.

4) They still get to keep their Pokemon, but I also get a PKM file of their Pokemon to distribute.

So what will it be? A Pokemon from your game, or a PKM file from your computer?

Finally a distro that's online!

Shiny Victini? This looks interesting :D!

Well, I always shut it off overnight, and I'm probably only gonna be able to distribute on weekends, because I have school starting Wednesday. But I'll also probably be able to distribute when I have free time after school during the week.

• 4 weeks later...

Now distributing Alder's Volcarona! Also, the last day of the Victini event is Sunday, October 2, 2011, so you better hurry and try to get it!

Also, should I distribute by looping through my distro folder instead of distributing randomly?

------

For example:

Instead of distributing randomly like this:

Volcarona_3428828215.pkm

Latios_Shiny_Request.pkm

Reshiram_93852656.pkm

...and so on...

Maybe I could distribute in alphabetical order by the names of the PKM files, like this:

Caterpie_randomspot555.pkm

Celebi_Shiny_Event.pkm

Foongus_Shiny.pkm <-- (Tarnpignon)

So, should I? Oh, what the heck. I'll do it!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I've made a somewhat legit Dream World Foongus in Pokesav by modding a 100% legit DW Bellossom. This DW Foongus is coming soon to the server!

Here's the Pokécheck Legality Analysis of the Foongus.

(It says that it's an invalid/unreleased DW ability, but Bulbapedia says that Regenerator is its Hidden Ability.)

337530_263819700329648_238583159519969_830525_1491788629_o.jpg

BIG UPDATE:

The server is receiving Pokemon instead of distributing. Send in your Pokemon from your game, and I'll distribute them starting October 15, 2011.

Here's how it works:

1) Connect to the fake GTS via the DNS given on the main post of this thread.

2) You won't get a free Pokemon, so select "Deposit Pokémon"

3) Select the Pokemon you want to send a copy of, and offer it, requesting a legendary Pokemon that's Lv. 9 and under (or something like a Lv. 9 Samurott).

4) If it's not holding a special ribbon, you should get an error message saying "That Pokémon may not be offered for trade!" with the error code 13266. But you can't send Pokemon holding a ribbon like the Classic Ribbon or Premier Ribbon.

5) Wait until October 15 for your Pokemon to be distributed. If you want, I can make your Pokemon shiny. Just ask.

Please be aware that you will not receive free Pokemon while the server is receiving, and have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Your server works for me :)

Is it only for getting one pokemon? Because that is all it let me have.

That's weird.

You're supposed to be able to get as many Pokemon as you want by re-connecting, as long as the server is online... Hmm...

EDIT: I just turned the server off for the night. Wait until tomorrow afternoon at about 3:30-ish Eastern Time.

I wonder if the server is affected by my computer going into screensaver...