B/W How much space left in the ROM to add Fakemons ?

Pokemon BW is NDS game, please don't compare with gba Game. Is not same structure data.. . .

Is possible but:

- you must know script/command for animated sprite.

- coordinate, loop, special command (at sleep)

- know how to visualize and edit NARN and NCER

- NCGR : is have static and animate sprite, must understand how it work without kazo tools(not all work since is just focused to edit frontsprite)

- data, like basic data, move set, egg move set, effect, pokedex. Since is not tools for that.

- is have calling data on somewhere but i not found that, mechanisme to control sprite on battle.

Now:

- possible but very hard and is complex than scrip on a/0/5/7

- be patient now. And must know lz77/lzSS/0x11/0x10 is work.

I think I will begin with the GBA one maybe Fire Red since you have more tools on it. Also for the GBA except the Pokemon slots you can add a new continent ? Like adding Johto region ? And can you make pokemons that follow you like Yellow/Soul Silver/Heart Gold versions ?

The scripts in HGSS won't work for FireRed. GBA and DS games aren't compatible like that. You just can't have everything with a hack... sometimes the only way to do it is to make your own game from scratch. I tried getting into RPG Maker XP, but it takes a ton of work just to get the engine switched over to a Pokemon-style game at a Gen 4 level, let alone all the advancements of Gen 5.

With a hack you can't have everything; with a custom-built game you can do anything, but the workload is tenfold.

Let alone all of the previously mentioned ways of adding data was just appending to NARC files. There is also large binary compiled arrays within the ARM and Overlays, eg. Egg Moves. Those need to be expanded, and there is no good way of doing that at all.