Need help(s) in determining some offset of wild pokemon encounter (working on an editor)

I'm currently working on a wild pokemon editor. Everything goes kinda smooth until the moment when I found these problem:

1) Moor of Icirrus, Icirrus City, and Route 8 had the same set of encounters, so it will be hard to determine which offset is for which until I reach there.

2) Way too many possible offsets for Relic Castle (16 possible offset for either relic castle B6F or Maze, and 9 possible offset for Relic Castle B2F to B5F)

Just for information:

-I use the NARC for the offset.

-The editor I'm working at for now is just for editing the wild pokemon encounters in the grass/cave, dark grass, shaking grass, surfing and fishing.

Any help on the 2 problems mentioned above will be very appreciated, and if I can get the offset for the Victory Road it'll be even better (well, I might find them tomorrow).

The only information that I use from the forum is by Drayano http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?13804-Pok%E9mon-B-W-Wild-Pokemon-Editing&p=116565&viewfull=1#post116565. I use that as a beginning point, and expand myself from there. I can edit them myself, but a user-friendly, easy-to-understand GUI is always better than editing using Hex editor. Anyway, any help will be really appreciated. Don't worry, I'll give credit to whoever helped me when the program actually made it to the 'release-able' state.

yeah : drayano for wild pokemon slot and structure a many slot, kaphotic is for explain header in every wild pokemon slot, also alternative form is me (also i was discover on pokemon trainer data too) ... for shiny is not found in there because is cannot added value.

yeah is data :

<>(file on inside narc)

<>09 : (no edited, Relic Castle B1F-IL?)

<>10 : (no edited, Relic Castle B2F-IL?)

<>11 : (no edited, Relic Castle B3F-IL?)

<>12 : (no edited, Relic Castle B4F-IL?)

<>13 : (no edited, Relic Castle B5F-IL?)

<>14 : (no edited, Relic Castle B6F-IL?)

<>15 : (no edited, Relic Castle B6F-L?)

for maze is have 14 data~

<>30 : (no edited, Relic Castle End Maze(O)?)

<>31 : (no edited, Relic Castle End Maze(B)?)

<>32 : (no edited, Relic Castle B6F-R?)

<>33 : (no edited, Relic Castle B2F-R?)

<>34 : (no edited, Relic Castle B3F-R?)

<>35 : (no edited, Relic Castle B4F-R?)

<>36 : (no edited, Relic Castle B5F-R?)

<>37 : (no edited, Relic Castle B5F-R?)

<>38 : (no edited, Relic Castle 1F)

<>39 : (no edited, Relic Castle B1F)

<>52 : (no edited, Victory road outside)

<>53 : (no edited, Victory road 1f)

<>54 : (no edited, Victory road 2fa)

<>55 : (no edited, Victory road 2fb)

<>56 : (no edited, Victory road 2fc)

<>57 : (no edited, Victory road 2fd)

<>58 : (no edited, Victory road 3f)

<>59 : (no edited, Victory road 4fa)

<>60 : (no edited, Victory road 4fb)

<>61 : (no edited, Victory road 4fc)

<>62 : (no edited, Victory road 5fa)

<>63 : (no edited, Victory road 5fb)

<>64 : (no edited, Victory road 5fc)

<>65 : (no edited, Victory road 6f)

<>66 : (no edited, Victory road 7f)

<>67 : (no edited, Victory road Trial chamber)

<>93 : (no edited, Route 8)(4) Icirrus..

<>94 : (no edited, Moor of Iciruss)(4) Icirrus..

<>02 : (no edited, Icirrus city)(4)

<>99 : (no edited, route 10a)

<>100 : (no edited, Route 10b) --> inside

In game city. forest, building, bridge is in top data, and after that is a route, cave, ect ... i was discovered it on April ... yeah :/

yeah is not tested by me but after i see in HEX editor, is look similar (yeah in game)...... maybe is help you ...

yeah i was develop a tools using VB.net ... since i was discover more data so is not just edit wild pokemon , yeah is make me easy editing, and automatic search byte :D

yeah : drayano for wild pokemon slot and structure a many slot, kaphotic is for explain header in every wild pokemon slot, also alternative form is me (also i was discover on pokemon trainer data too) ... for shiny is not found in there because is cannot added value.

I didn't use any of those other than the one post by Drayano (mentioned by me in my previous post), but might use them later. Anyway, I had already figure out which offset of for which map, so I think I should be able to finish the program soon.

Edited by neltazero

... but twistfatal is almost done for wild pokemon editor , is added swarming pokemon and alternative form~

... oxnite is was done but he problem is can't build on vista/7 ...

... pedro : no information

but you using VB06?VB.NET,C++,C#,JAVA language ?

but you program is support alternative form, is can read deerling and evo form? basculin alternative form? but maybe you was done ...

As of now, my program can already support alternate form, thanks to the information that you provided in another thread (except for spiky ear pichu, which when I try to put the supposely-alternate-form hex value, it give me the normal pichu). I had also found the offset for different part of the Relic Castle (and already know which offset if for which map).

If the other had done with their wild pokemon editor then it's even better, as I did not really plan to release my program (will only do so if by the time I'm done and no one else had release theirs).

As for language, I'm using c#.net. Now I need to look into the swarm. My program will only read NARC file, and currently I built it based on Black (EUR), so I don't know if it will work for white, or for US version.

I see. Now I need to get the NARC of white EUR. Need to get the offset of white forest. Also, anyone knows which narc file contains the data for swarm? I had tried looked into a/1/2/1, a/1/2/2, a/1/2/3, a/1/2/5 and found nothing that looks like it.

Anyone know where's the pokedex information located at? I'm thinking of editing it to match the modification of wild encounter (but it might be impossible for me).

I might be mistaken, but the encounter data for White Forest might be in a different location than the rest. Although I'm pretty sure the trainers of Black City are in the same place as the other trainers. I haven't looked into this information in a while, so I might be mistaken, like I said.