Pokemon Black/ White Starter Editor

Hi, I am planning on editing parts of Pokemon White to make the game a bit more difficult. However, one of the things I wanted to do was to change the pokeon you recieve as starters and the levels at which you recieve them. I was just wondering if there were any programs out there already that are capable of doing this. I have looked and can't seem to find any for Black or White. Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. I don't mean to be irritating, but I am really new at this and would greatly appreciate it if you could walk me through, or at least give me some more info on how to do this. E.g. what the code for the starter Pokemon is and how to change the levels via this method. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, if I only change the levels, would this make it a lot easier than changing the Pokemon as well because it is mainly changing the level that I am interested in.

Edited by alex12alex11
More information.

Should be in a/0/5/7 with the other scripts, but maybe not...

I have extracted the .narc file in a/0/5/7. But now how can I use this to change the levels of the starter Pokemon or the starter Pokemon themselves? As well as this, do you know of any starter editors for pokemon Platinum that can change the starter Pokemon as well as the Pokemon levels? Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

After i see all byte, all stater pokemon on a/0/5/7, And lol is not:

01 EF 02 05

01 F2 02 05

01 F5 02 05

and is coordinate for NPC location too.. (and i was make bianca double by mistake i replace all byte xD).

i was change starter only 1, bianca is fail because is just text , and also cheren too, in text say mudkip, but in battle is used oshawott... LOL

• 2 weeks later...
I know is on pokemon trainer data but, the name on dialog script, is change..... after i edit them.......~~ but nevermind i was get it works~ (i was success edit starter and now research to solve sprite and another script on a/0/02 and a/0/0/3 .... (also on a/0/5/7)

So which narc determine starter?

You can see this byte : (sorry i no used 16 byte view) : byte pokemon id no 1: only change pokemon~ byte pokemon id no 2: only change text on a/0/0/3 - script~ another file is a script ~ so i don't know for change it...

data : (i will edit them again if i used on view mode 16 byte~) is work but is not change sprite on starter pokemon selection (yeah is never change if not change these sprite~

EF01XXXXXXEF01XXXXXX0000000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

F201XXXXXXF201XXXXXX000000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

F501XXXXXXF501XXXXXX000000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05 (is level!!!)

FOR AQUA, i will handle it for BRWS (starter pokemon)! but i not promise is done...

actually is for EF01 pokemon you will get, and EF01 is for name pokemon you get on script (a/0/0/3) is also effect on you rival too on script name text ... , but i don't know how to change these sprite....

XXXXXX is always same on another slot so is for starter pokemon you will get it :D

OKAY IS WORKS.... =D wkwkwkwk

Screenshot :

Change starter pokemon, snivy > shaymin and tepig > pignite :

pokemonblacku2011221452.png

pokemonblacku2011221503.png

is for testing change level and is works :) , lv 5 was become level 17 ... :

pokemonblacku2011221524.png

For alternative form is mysterious so i will test one by one :/ yeah is my last research to found alternative starter pokemon but is not work and break event :(

sorry for now i not give narc location and hexoffset because is not complete :( i need more data but i not found that :(.....

ps : if you wrong edit in this area you will get broken event~