Pokemon Evolution for Pokemon black

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and may be asking a typical question, but I promise that I did try looking around to see if my questions were asked already.

I'm not very familiar with roms/emulators and how they work, but I once had a pokemon evolution program for diamond almost 2 years ago where it would evolve pokemon x to whatever I desired.

I'm currently looking for a similar program for pokemon black but have been unsuccessful, thus I turn to you guys.

Is there such a program where I can get pokemon from gen 1-4 into the pokemon black? If so where can I get it? I'd much appreciate a link/tutorial/etc if possible.

I attempted using Desmume this time and it had these action replay cheats to get them, but it stopped working and eventually began to freeze the game.... Not sure why

Thanks for any assistance.

Used this tools, from http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11507-%5BRELEASED-V2-1%5D5-Generation-Evolution-Editor (tools create by pedro), is working for me, in my new method are working. is easy to used, but if you added new method you must save it and click other pokemon, because maybe is bug... o.oa

don't worry i still beginner, i started my hack is pokemon black and white :D, yeah is so fun for me.......

Great, thanks a lot for the answer. Now, is there also a version that works for macs? My gf would like to play as well, but she owns a mac.

Thanks for all the help!

Is used net framework, i think you can used mono framework (i don't know about that, but you can emulate net on wine). sorry i can't help on mac or linux, i just using windows platform.

or you can using virtualbox, install OS windows...... into virtual machine for 100% working

• 1 month later...

I'm lazy to create a new thread so just ask here.

Is anyone know the structure of the narc file used for pokemon evolution? I screwed up when I use Pedro's tool and I'm too lazy to redo everything (I save after each change but when I move to Scyther and change the evolution method for it, suddenly the program give me unhandled exception.) I had changed the evolution method for all but one pokemon that evolve via trade, so I now want to know the structure so that I can change it via Hex editor.

Never mind my post. Had fixed the problem after analyze the pattern of the narc and create another evolution editor myself (Pedro's tool is great, but since it give me those errors after 3-5 times trying to edit the Pokemon's evolution, i decided to create one that can fulfill my needs) .