Creating Pokemon Using PokeGen (VID+UPDATE4 (4/13/2011) New Video on Creating Pokemon)

PopEyeJR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have updated a video. It's under Edit 4. I will also organize the 1st post soon so it can look... pro ;)

Thank you very much for your work mate! I was able to start using Pokegen and hack in Gen V because of you. Please don't let recent events get you discouraged, thanks again!

Thank you very much for your work mate! I was able to start using Pokegen and hack in Gen V because of you. Please don't let recent events get you discouraged, thanks again!

Na, I won't. I got over it and your welcome. Happy to help some people with my videos...

Popeye, your videos are awesome. Thanks. But for some reason in the output for the Legality Checker, I get "Common NDS (A-B-C-D)" and it won't let me on RAndom matchup. Can you help me with this? Here are a few of my files for example.

I've fixed up the Pokemon(s). Just compare and match to see what you did wrong.

Ampharos.pkm

SS Gengar.pkm

Scizor.pkm

Ampharos.pkm

SS Gengar.pkm

Scizor.pkm

So... Dream world abilities are Ability 2?

Does that go for pokemons? o-o

I would like to reply to this question again by saying No. Dream World Abilities can be Ability 1 or 2. It doesn't matter as long as the 0x42 is set to 1. I have tested this out my self. Since Dream World is now available I got a Kangaskhan with a DW Ability.

• 1 month later...