Nickname passes Legit Checker?!

Tsujin

Okay, so I've been getting frustrated the hell out of by my Haxorus. It seems like everyone is having problems with Haxorus passing legit checkers and everything for Random Wifi, Battle Videos, and even the GTS. I edited a caught Axew and changed it's Shinyness and Gender. I changed the PID accordingly so that it is 100% legal along with his Ability, Gender, and being Shiny. I got on Random Wifi just fine, had a battle, got off. Tried to upload the video and no go. So I decided to go to the GTS, deposited each of my Pokemon 1 by 1 and they all got through easy except Haxorus. I attempted more battles after I more than triple checked him. I decided to go to the Nickname Old Man to re-nickname him "Haxorus" Tried to upload more battles and still nothing. So after that I decided to actually give him a nickname. Had a battle and the video uploaded. Wtf?! So I knew his PID, and everything was confirmed Legal. I change his name back to "Haxorus", and keep in mind this is all IN-GAME. Go have another battle and upload the video and it rejects it. Has anyone else had this problem with the NAMES of their Pokemon? I just find this extremely odd. And even when his name was just "Haxorus", he had the proper escape sequences too. I just don't know...

It's apparently been flagged as an 'inappropriate' name... why is beyond me, but I can tell you that the same problem is going on with Archeops, Skuntank, Marshtomp, Cofagrigus, and probably a couple others.

Someone sent in a question about this to the officials and got this answer:

We see you are inquiring about a technical issue regarding our Global Trade Station.

As you pointed out, due to the censor that prevents Pokemon with offensive nicknames being traded on the Global Trade Station, an English language Cofagrigus cannot be traded without a nickname.

Pokemon Support does not have the information regarding any upcoming updates to change this. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or your friends.

Honestly that is a huge FAIL. How can you not see that "fag" is in the english name YOU gave him? And exactly how is Haxorus an inappropriate name? Cuz of "Hax"? That's just stupid. I figured there wasn't a restriction either because the first time I nicknamed him, I named him Jewfro. I thought oh it might now let me cuz it says Jew but it got on just fine. LOL. Well at least I know which ones I NEED to nickname to get onto wifi and upload videos and go through the GTS.