Need help with Pokemon B&W PokeSav! (Double routes and Pokemon Dreamworld & Previous Generations)

Drohn

Hello, I am using PokeSav for my B&W game, but I see some routes are double in the "Met at place" box. Does anyone know why they are double and which one you should chose?

Also if anyone could tell me what I should fill in at the place met for Dream World Pokemon and Pokemon transfered from previous generations that would be great! I would test it myself but I'm having trouble with the Japanese website, and I can't use my English game to send Pokemon to a Japanese game :(

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help everyone. I'll use PokeGen then. Does anyone know what I should fill in on PokeGen then in the place met box for Dream World Pokemon and the Pokemon transfered from previous generations with that minigame?

there is a list of values that change in the shifting process on the first page of the thread i linked to in my previous post

That program keeps whitescreening for me I'd still like to know how to do it myself too though, for dreamworld pokemon and pokeshifter pokemon

im not sure why it would whitescreen, you do realize that (if i remember right) all you do is drag and drop the pokemon you want onto the .exe file and the program will make a (orginal pokemon name)_shifted.pkm file in the same area that the original file is in