Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bond, it works, but with the files you have in zip marked 5, I think they were exctracted wrong, as they have the JP name, but then also have that same name in the Nickname box and it was checked!!!!

this caused an error about files size and would not allow these files to be sent on the new Shiny GTS....

Bond, it works, but with the files you have in zip marked 5, I think they were exctracted wrong, as they have the JP name, but then also have that same name in the Nickname box and it was checked!!!!

this caused an error about files size and would not allow these files to be sent on the new Shiny GTS....

that's fine, i've been meaning to fix them. it's a problem with one of the old versions of pokegen.

I have a little question: I am getting the error code 13274 several times now and my connection was interrupted. Anybody else with these problems?

When I tried connecting again, it worked, but sometimes, I receive this error 13274. What's up with this error? Is it server overload?

I think its an overload, yeah..

But I just got snivvy and oshawott one after the other so i'm happy! Thanks so much ;)

I have a little question: I am getting the error code 13274 several times now and my connection was interrupted. Anybody else with these problems?

When I tried connecting again, it worked, but sometimes, I receive this error 13274. What's up with this error? Is it server overload?

i actually think its due to it being the wrong file size as i get it as well when im doing my own if the file size is 236 i dont know if it does it while being 220 or not.