Pokemon Black/White problem: GTS & Dream World errors?

pikapower64

*forgive me if this is in the wrong area. please move if that's the case.*

it has come to my attention that sometimes when i use AR cheats on Pokemon White, when i connect to dream world the first time, then trying to connect to GTS, i get a weird error (13270 or whatever it is) when trying to offer a pokemon. The same thing happens on Dream World after withdrawing a Pokemon from sleep and putting another one in after a full day has passed. i was wondering if any of the AR codes were affecting this.

i only use the following codes:

- 100% catch rate

- PP never decrease

- EXP x64

- 9999999 Money

- Double walk speed

- Box Pokemon clone

does anyone else experience this error as well? if so, its not just me. and if so, can anyone make a code or patch that disables the error? thank you all for reading.

For starters, the dream world itself is down. It won't be back up till the 11th of this month. Also, what hardware are you using? Not straight off the cart with an ARDS correct? Some flashcart?

This doesn't matter. The PGL is back online, and you still sync with it the same way (by putting a pokemon to sleep)

This doesn't matter. The PGL is back online, and you still sync with it the same way (by putting a pokemon to sleep)

but can you please explain why i got the error in the first place? it wouldn't let me offer pokemon on GTS or send pokemon to dream world.

What? No, because you haven't provided enough details on what your error is, so no one can.

Giving a number "or whatever it is" is not specific enough.

My guess is that since you're getting an error code, it's a problem with your internet/router.

thats just it. the error message is in japanese. how am i supposed to know what the error is if i cant read japanese? how am i supposed to know if its some game only error or its a wifi error? i even checked nintendo's error search and it said that the DS system needs to be repaired. and the DS is still new since 4-5 months ago. explain that?

thats just it. the error message is in japanese. how am i supposed to know what the error is if i cant read japanese? how am i supposed to know if its some game only error or its a wifi error? i even checked nintendo's error search and it said that the DS system needs to be repaired. and the DS is still new since 4-5 months ago. explain that?

either start searching google for the error codes or wait for the game to come out in your language if you aren't going to give exact codes and other helpful info. there aren't all that many choices. "13270 or something" is about the least possible information you could have given.

So... first you're not informative enough but expect us to have all the answers for your specific problem.

Then, when you finally decide to give us the information we needed to help you in the first place, you act like a jerk and claim we said you were lying?

No one said we didn't believe you. We were saying we can't help you if we don't know what your problem is.

However, since your last post contains EXACTLY THE INFORMATION WE NEEDED TO HELP YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, I will help you.

The first picture says it's a communication error and you should try again. And if it doesn't work then and/or you can't find the problem, it says you should use that error code to find your answer. If the Nintendo website says your DS is broken, then that's probably the problem. You can't rule it out just because it's a new DS. You might have broken it... it's a possibility. Do your other games still work online?

The second (GTS) picture that this pokemon cannot be offered up for a trade.

There appears to be a problem with your Nintendo DS system. We recommend sending the system in for repair. (originaly from NINTENDO.COM)

so this is meant for the both problems!

so it is definitely not a connection error....because i think connection errors always start with 5 or so....so as described.....send it for repair or check out with a retail card not with your rom-what-ever-card...maybe it is just a safety method...to prevent people from trading with rom/copy Pokemons that might cause malfunctions in the retail game if traded over!

• 3 weeks later...