VERY new to this sort of stuff just want to change sprites and graphics and names

kemolove

I want to edit the rom POKEMON HEART GOLD

here's what I want to change

-graphics of female hero

-graphics of Brendan (female hero friend)

-Name of Brendan

-sprite of Brendan and female hero

._. that is all I want to change but I have NO idea where to start with this stuff

if it helps I am running a windows 7, 64 bit ....

so could someone tell me step by step what I need to do? ._.;; even if you just help me with one of these it'll be a great help

and I apologize ahead of time if this post is incorrect in any way I tend to mess up lots on forums ._.;;

I want to edit the rom POKEMON HEART GOLD

here's what I want to change

-graphics of female hero

-graphics of Brendan (female hero friend)

-Name of Brendan

-sprite of Brendan and female hero

._. that is all I want to change but I have NO idea where to start with this stuff

if it helps I am running a windows 7, 64 bit ....

so could someone tell me step by step what I need to do? ._.;; even if you just help me with one of these it'll be a great help

and I apologize ahead of time if this post is incorrect in any way I tend to mess up lots on forums ._.;;

I thought male hero of HGSS was Ethan? O.o

Anyways if you want to change the graphics go search for KazoWAR in youtube.

Nobody is going to describe 'what you have to do' in steps - there are tutorials on internet.

As TheShadowWalke said, the HG / SS Hero is indeed named Ethan.

Furthermore, what is your sense of the word 'graphics'? Do you for example mean their Overworld Sprite (the sprite you see when you walk around in towns / routes) or the battle sprite?

Anyway, both these sprites can be edited simply by following a tutorial from someone called KazoWAR. He created very nice and detailled tutorials which you should follow step by step.

- For Trainer Battle sprites, use

. It has 4 parts, but eventually, editing Trainer Sprites will be a second nature (you might want to write down the steps).

- For Overworld sprites, use

. This is a very easy and short tutorial.

If you want to edit text in a DS Pokémon Game, you should use a programme called thenewpoketext, which is included in the download of PPRE (Project Pokémon's Rom Editor). Type 'thenewpoketext tutorial' @Google and the first link has a nice tutorial for you.