Favorite Legendary to fight... and catch

Mysteryman

• 3 weeks later...

in Platinum, i had trouble catching Level 1 Regigigas, hahaha!!! i was caught unaware that Regi's at Level 1. i don't know what to do that time, all the pokemon in my party were at level 30+!! quick ball won't do good.... so, i reset my DS, and brought in my singing cricket + false swipe, and electabuzz for Thunder wave. after false swipping, i tried catching him while he's asleep with a dusk ball. it's not very effective, then i switched-in my paralyzer, paralyzed him for good. with 1 HP, PAR + dusk balls, it took me about an hour before i successfully? caught him (with help from soft-reset too, hahaha)

and oh, my consolation for that tedious Regi-catching mission was.... I caught the sleeping, 1HP shymin with a pokeball in one throw! hahaha!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mesprit would be my desired legendary type, and preferred legendary to catch in the game. It's pretty hard to catch it as you have to find it in the grass and it can flee from you which makes it difficult and I for once, like that. I happen to like Psychic types a lot as well. They are really soothing and interesting to me.

Another would be Giratina. Catching it isn't that easy for me, and I like it that way. The music makes Giratina have the bloodcurdling and vicious look to it, which is not fastidious.

It has to be Arceus. The fight is so hard, but the satisfaction of catching it is just awesome.

Did you ever reach Arceus? I found it disappointing. I go up there, I expect this llama dude to tell me the secret of the universe, but all I get is "dooooooooggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" and some digital sound coming out of it... >.>

I'm still with Mewtwo from RBY. It says "Mew..." and then you fight this insanely horribly powerful Pokemon (stronger than ANYTHING, NOTHING beats RBY Mewtwo in terms of sheer power) and thanks to my trusty Articuno, I get him and raise him to be the strongest ever! The joy of catching him cannot ever compare to anything! :D

Well, Arceus is much stronger and at a higher level, so it is much more of a challenge. You ever see his hyper beam? Swept my entire team leaving me with one. What a battle.

There's something called ghosts >.>

And idk. Arceus was a pushover for me. I kinda pressure stalled with Articuno and he had like nothing left... X_X