Jump to content

2 Screenshots

About This File

Disclaimer:
Fashion block for male and female saves, to be used with PKHeX's Block Importing function.

Use at your own risk.
image.png

Don't forget to save the save and export the save after importing the block.
 

Notable Entries

Spoiler

Everything Purchasable in 1.0.0 to 1.3.0 Sword & Shield Game
Reigning Champion Set
Ranked Battles Set
Battle Tower Set
Gold Studded Suitcase
Tracksuit Iconic Set
Pikachu Uniform Set
Eevee Uniform Set
Poké Ball Guy Tee
Great Ball Guy Tee
Ultra Ball Guy Tee
Casual Tee (Pokémon Quest)
Leon's Cap and Leon's Tights
Replica Gold Crown
Replica State Crown
Slowpoke T-Shirt
Slowbro T-Shirt
Slowking T-Shirt
Freezington's Fame
Klara-4-ever (Sword only)
Avery-4-ever (Shield only)
W x F x G set from Gentleman at Isle of Armor Station
The Masterly Mustard
Dojo Set
Partner Cap
Hex Nut Sport Cap
Futuristic Shades & Monocles
C x L set
Legendary R-D hoodie
Legendary R-E hoodie
Expedition Set
Gold Expedition Set
Galarian Star Tournament Set

 

 If you don't understand how to import blocks, read our tutorial.


What's New in Version 1.0.9b   See changelog

Released

Fixed: A weird blank populates the list of the Female Legwear, causing the options to be shifted. This shift caused Galarian Star Legwear to be skipped. This update fixes this.
Male Fashion blocks remains unchanged.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



17 hours ago, GuardHero24 said:

Could someone add support for the new Pokemon costumes that were in the Direct Mini?

1. Can’t support something that isn’t released

2. It’s likely DLC only. From what I’ve seen, the base game doesn’t have them. So gotta wait for DLC to be released..

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shinyshuppet said:

is it safe to go online with the pikachu/eevee uniform set if you did not bought the DLC?

You could always take the code and redeem it on another game (not is not associated to the account with the DLC). Don't see what's the problem here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, serenity44 said:

Would love it if this could get an update to the new clothing included in the DLC available at the stores. 

I plan to do it when I get free time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the DLC have different casual tee for Sword and Shield for Klara and Avery respectively, does that mean that post DLC there will be different fashion blocks for Sword and Shield?

Edited by wofax
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wofax said:

Since the DLC have different casual tee for Sword and Shield for Klara and Avery respectively, does that mean that post DLC there will be different fashion blocks for Sword and Shield?

Urgh that sounds like a pain. Is it really impossible to buy the other?

I'll need to check if both are programmed into the game (that means different slots), or they only have one shirt (the version exclusive one) in the same slot across the different game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have the dlc but I injected the latest fashion block. I'm wearing the dojo outfit now and play online. You think I can get banned? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NeoCheng said:

I don't have the dlc but I injected the latest fashion block. I'm wearing the dojo outfit now and play online. You think I can get banned? 

 

replied your thread. no need to double up on the same question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any chance we can get a update to include the Hat you get for having Zarude, the Adventuring cap i believe its called?

Edited by Chaosta
Link to comment
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chaosta said:

Any chance we can get a update to include the Hat you get for having Zarude, the Adventuring cap i believe its called?

If I'm being honest, I completely forgot about it. Will add it when I get the time.
Tho at this rate, I may just wait until Crown Tundra is released..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used the .bin file that changes the fashion block on the PKHEX, appeared two clothes that "hoodie C x L (?)" "Hoodie M H K (?)" but, it have not been released yet officially.This is not good because it clearly people notice it is modified data, so I would like to fix this data to a normal range of data, is there a way?

Edited by pokoman
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pokoman said:

appeared two clothes that "hoodie C x L (?)" "Hoodie M H K (?)" but, it have not been released yet officially

which fashion bin did you use? for sword or for shield? for male or for female? you gotta be more specific..
I see the C x L at my female bins, but can't see the M H K. Where is it located at?

edit: Blocks have been edited.
No idea where you saw the M H K Hoodie. Until you can specify where it is, I can't do anything about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 11:26 PM, theSLAYER said:

which fashion bin did you use? for sword or for shield? for male or for female? you gotta be more specific..
I see the C x L at my female bins, but can't see the M H K. Where is it located at?

edit: Blocks have been edited.
No idea where you saw the M H K Hoodie. Until you can specify where it is, I can't do anything about it.

Female Fashion - Sword 1.0.8f.bin

・"M x H x K Hoodie" and "C x L hoodie" appeared in Female Sword,

I suspect that maybe "M x H x K Hoodie" and "C x L hoodie" are the clothes add in the "The Crown Tundra" in the future, so I thought it's not good to there are these two in the Isle of Armor's save.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pokoman said:

Female Fashion - Sword 1.0.8f.bin

・"M x H x K Hoodie" and "C x L hoodie" appeared in Female Sword,

I suspect that maybe "M x H x K Hoodie" and "C x L hoodie" are the clothes add in the "The Crown Tundra" in the future, so I thought it's not good to there are these two in the Isle of Armor's save.

What clothing items were above the M x H x K Hoodie?
I probably am blind, but don't see it.

Additionally, C x L hoodie was removed in 1.0.8f female bin for Sword. Can you redownload and check?
At the time of your original comment, 1.0.8f wasn't up yet.

Also to be absolutely sure, you're using a female.bin on a female save right?
 

edit: If it's still there for you in 1.0.8f, and you're using the female.bin on a female save,
mind sending me the save to take a look?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2020 at 4:00 AM, theSLAYER said:

What clothing items were above the M x H x K Hoodie?
I probably am blind, but don't see it.

Additionally, C x L hoodie was removed in 1.0.8f female bin for Sword. Can you redownload and check?
At the time of your original comment, 1.0.8f wasn't up yet.

Also to be absolutely sure, you're using a female.bin on a female save right?
 

edit: If it's still there for you in 1.0.8f, and you're using the female.bin on a female save,
mind sending me the save to take a look?

Surely female.bin 1.0.8f.

Excuse me, there were some misunderstandings.
There is no problem in "M x H x K series" because the clothes of "M x H x K series" are officially released clothes data.
Only "Foodie C x L" was anomalous data.
"C x L" has no appearance data in the game data, so it looks the same as "the gray jacket of the female protagonist's default outfit".


"Additionally, C x L hoodie was removed in 1.0.8f female bin for Sword. Can you redownload and check?"
Oh, really? I will check it.
If I apply "fixed 1.0.8f .bin", can I remove "Hoodie C x L" from my save data and turn back it to save-data of normal range-clothes data?

Is it okay to submit my save data or screenshots after tried use "Fixed female 1.0.8f .bin" to my abnormally save-data?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pokoman said:

Surely female.bin 1.0.8f.

Excuse me, there were some misunderstandings.
There is no problem in "M x H x K series" because the clothes of "M x H x K series" are officially released clothes data.
Only "Foodie C x L" was anomalous data.
"C x L" has no appearance data in the game data, so it looks the same as "the gray jacket of the female protagonist's default outfit".


"Additionally, C x L hoodie was removed in 1.0.8f female bin for Sword. Can you redownload and check?"
Oh, really? I will check it.
If I apply "fixed 1.0.8f .bin", can I remove "Hoodie C x L" from my save data and turn back it to save-data of normal range-clothes data?

Is it okay to submit my save data or screenshots after tried use "Fixed female 1.0.8f .bin" to my abnormally save-data?

Sorry, my game is "Sword", and I used "Female Fashion - Sword 1.0.8f.bin".

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pokoman said:

Surely female.bin 1.0.8f.

Excuse me, there were some misunderstandings.
There is no problem in "M x H x K series" because the clothes of "M x H x K series" are officially released clothes data.
Only "Foodie C x L" was anomalous data.
"C x L" has no appearance data in the game data, so it looks the same as "the gray jacket of the female protagonist's default outfit".


"Additionally, C x L hoodie was removed in 1.0.8f female bin for Sword. Can you redownload and check?"
Oh, really? I will check it.
If I apply "fixed 1.0.8f .bin", can I remove "Hoodie C x L" from my save data and turn back it to save-data of normal range-clothes data?

Is it okay to submit my save data or screenshots after tried use "Fixed female 1.0.8f .bin" to my abnormally save-data?

Is "M x H x K series" a translated item name or something? Even if it's a released series, I don't see it at all, so I imagine it's a different name for clothes that exist.

Yes, as long as you weren't wearing it, loading in the fashion block is enough to remove it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This file is now closed to further comments.
×
×
  • Create New...